Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Jun 19, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Brilliant tips, thank you everyone!

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Bugsy
Apprentice Imagineer

In 2014 when we had this the ride photos just showed up on our mde. is this the same now or do you have to scan your bands somewhere?
Sequoia Lodge 2006,Sequoia Lodge 2008,Sequoia Lodge 2009,Old Key West 2010,Sequoia Lodge 2011,Old Key West 2012,Old Key West 2014,Royal Pacific Resort 2016,Anaheim 2016,Sequoia Lodge 2018,Beach Club 2019
Bugsy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
kingphil
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
In 2014 when we had this the ride photos just showed up on our mde. is this the same now or do you have to scan your bands somewhere?
Certain rides like SDMT and SDD automatically post a 'video' onto your MDE account (as long as you are wearing a fully functional magic band).

Most of the other rides you are required to tap your ticket or magic band to register the snap to your account
Old 21 Jun 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
NeeNeeWong
Getting Excited

I just always asked for magic shots as it doesn’t take more than a minute to do along with your normal photo. We saw the balloon one on Facebook so we just asked at Hollywood if she had it, she said she didn’t but thought her colleague did - quick hop over and she did! So if you see something no harm in asking if they have it or if they know where to find it.
We got engaged in front of the castle and I pretty much could make a real life video from the amount of photos she took! She didn’t even know but must have seen him get the ring out.

Be on the watch out for the photographs that blend in! Especially in animal kingdom, I’m sure the uniform camouflages them. You tend to get more interaction from the ones that aren’t busy. You easily miss them if your in a rush along with everyone else. It’s easier to spot them when there’s a queue. But definitely some of the best photos we got were from the photographers that no one was at.

Best tip: If you want something specific just ask.

Old 24 Jun 19, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by NeeNeeWong View Post
I just always asked for magic shots as it doesn’t take more than a minute to do along with your normal photo. We saw the balloon one on Facebook so we just asked at Hollywood if she had it, she said she didn’t but thought her colleague did - quick hop over and she did! So if you see something no harm in asking if they have it or if they know where to find it.
We got engaged in front of the castle and I pretty much could make a real life video from the amount of photos she took! She didn’t even know but must have seen him get the ring out.

Be on the watch out for the photographs that blend in! Especially in animal kingdom, I’m sure the uniform camouflages them. You tend to get more interaction from the ones that aren’t busy. You easily miss them if your in a rush along with everyone else. It’s easier to spot them when there’s a queue. But definitely some of the best photos we got were from the photographers that no one was at.

Oh my god that is beautiful the dream proposal for a Disney lover. Congratulations (not sure when this happened) xx

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by NeeNeeWong View Post

Awww those pics are amazing! How wonderful. DH proposed to me in front of the castle just over 10 years ago 😍 (hence our return next year for our 10 year wedding anniversary &#128145 but all we have is a random photo that we asked a passerby to take! I would have loved a pic like yours