Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Jan 20, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

My date nights consist of going to a concert once or twice a year. This years I was dragged there as I did not and still do not like the artist but instead I was basically the designated driver and beer fetcher. The other ones other years have been good though.

Oh and if we are on a cruise then kids go to the club and we go to the special dinning.

I had 3 dates last year.

We have young children, we work opposite shifts. We get one day in 12 weeks together and that’s a Saturday so it’s family day.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Date night in our house is passing an hour trying to remember when we did actually go out on a date night 😳😳
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

We go for coffee & cake a lot, can’t be fussed to go out in the evening been married 32 years this October 😍
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I just googled date night for those who have never heard of it!

A prearranged occasion on which an established couple, especially one with children, go for a night out together

We love a night out so we can dress up smart and just enjoy each other’s company, make plans for holidays etc.

Just looking for this weekend for a night at the dogs 👍

Jane 😊
janeywaney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

I'm 64, hubby 67 and both retired so can do "Date Afternoons" Basically we go to see a film once or twice a month as it is quieter then. Use Meerkat Movies to get 2 for 1. Then sometimes stop for a meal on the way home.
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MarionG View Post
I'm 64, hubby 67 and both retired so can do "Date Afternoons" Basically we go to see a film once or twice a month as it is quieter then. Use Meerkat Movies to get 2 for 1. Then sometimes stop for a meal on the way home.
That’s us. Meerkat Movies plus the seniors’ rate - they almost end up paying us to go!🤣
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by janeywaney View Post
I just googled date night for those who have never heard of it!

A prearranged occasion on which an established couple, especially one with children, go for a night out together

We love a night out so we can dress up smart and just enjoy each other’s company, make plans for holidays etc.

Just looking for this weekend for a night at the dogs 👍

Jane 😊
I'd heard of it just wouldnt consider calling it a 'date night'... its juts going out to us but hey ho

same with 'play date' seems to be a title for taking kids to play with a pal(s)...
novocastrian is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
We are more "date afternoon" type people... A very cliched wander round the garden centre and a pub lunch on the way home, then a DVD on the telly with a snooze...

(only 55! )
Sounds wonderful... im 48 and hate gardening but love a good garden center and thier coffee! X
Old 21 Jan 20, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by littlelish0544 View Post
Sounds wonderful... im 48 and hate gardening but love a good garden center and thier coffee! X
oh, I don't do gardening either, just a nice place to wander round in the warm... with free parking... a toilet... and coffee and cake... simple pleasures (I really am a cheap date!)
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
kc1
Imagineer

Mobile

Yep off on our date night tonight! Off to the cinema tonight but we also go for meals aswell try to do something every few weeks! Have date nights/weekends away aswell just love being “us” I have been told we are “cute”too 😂 married 30 yrs this year!
kc1 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List