Imagineer

Mobile

You managed to get loads done.

I try understand the mood drop though. X
Old 6 Jun 15, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

I agree, you do seem to be fitting a lot in with a bigger group. ...But however much you organise, you can't allow for all eventualities, can you! Glad you had a good meal at Sanaa to lift you back up after the EE fiasco.

And the spider wasn't too scary - what with being in a box ...and, you know, on a computer screen.

Great pics and write-up, as always.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 15, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
smoggy123
Apprentice Imagineer

smoggy123's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Wow how big is that waffle!
Looks like a great day.
Old Key West JULY/AUGUST (18 nights, with a Universal hotel thrown in somewhere!) 2015
Old Key West JUNE 2020 (2 WEEKS)
smoggy123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 15, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Great day and fab photo's, thanks for the spider warning i didn't look really enjoying your report, looking forward to hearing more
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 15, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Tartan Tigger
Imagineer

Sounds like a great day.
All Star Music, All Star Movies, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, French Quarter, Riverside, Coronado Springs, Swan, Dolphin, Wilderness Lodge, Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, Cabana Bay, Beach Club, Contemporary Tower, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West
Tartan Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 15, 01:27 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I could actually feel my stress levels rising reading about the Magic Band incident, you and Nicola were very patient and gracious to share your trip with so many people.

Oh dear Charlie definitely thought he'd ordered the wrong dessert after seeing Daisy's!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 15, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Those cocktails look amaaaaaazing! We are stopping at AKL next year so think I may have to 'sample' some of these! The tiredness/grumpiness scenario is all too familiar with us as well - but you get back on track soon enough :-) hope things were a bit easier with your mum with the wheelchair - although as you said the pushing then gives you the equivalent of a gym workout!
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 15, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

That waffle looks great - great breakfast choosing there. I don't think theres any risk I'd ever pick porridge on holiday!

Lovely day, shame about EE so good job you'd planned in another visit as thats one of the best rides in my opinion.

Sanaa has been on and off our adr list for a while although it may just slip back on again after our AK visit. Love the cocktails!

Hope your mum was finding things a little easier in her wheelchair and like Gezzasgem said an extra workout for you what you want on holiday right? Think of the extra cocktails youd burned off in the process.

Another great day. Some fab shots of the kids
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 15, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post

What a fab day.
What is it about EE - we had the grumps after this ride too.

Food looks lovely
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 15, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I am always so happy when someone has love for the Animal Kingdom I think it’s such a great park!

Glad you all enjoyed breakfast (apart from the porridge!). Looks really good! Never thought of having breakfast there! Jake would love it…. Hmmmmmmmm!

Great safari pics – love the sleepy hippos

Oh no! I can feel the stress with the Expedition Everest situation! I would not have been amused either! Glad you made it in time for your ADR though!
Hahaha loving your pudding indulgence! Hey, it’s allowed on holiday

Great read again x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List