Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 7 Jun 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

A day at Disney with no ticket?

So my DH has an old hopper tkt with 1 day left which he is hoping to get updated and use for a day whilst we are there.

My question is, are there things we (myself DD20 & DS17) can do for the day if we go with him in the car (prob to HS)?

We did do a bit of a hotel hop etc last time but that wasn't a whole day ( assuming he will be there from park opening until evening).
Thinking My DS especially may get bored, so is it too long for a wander or are there other bits we could do? Or will we be better off having a pool day at the villa do you think?
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 19, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Disney springs maybe? Or get a day ticket for yourselves too?
Old 7 Jun 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
galaxyflorida
Apprentice Imagineer

Disney Springs? Do shopping, have a nice meal?

Perhaps you could try out one of the disney mini golf courses?

Orlando I-Drive April 2010, July 2017
New York and Washington October 2016
New York and Toronto July 2019
galaxyflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Mini golf at Fantasia Gardens is a boat ride away (to Swan/Dolphin) from HS if you park there. Lunch and a stroll around the Boardwalk could easily follow the golf and boat back to HS to meet DH from the BWI or YC/BC dock.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

You could also hire a pontoon boat or go on the sea racers.
Disney Planning is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
traceyt
Imagineer

The Boardwalk is always worth a visit
Old 8 Jun 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

I think with planning you could easily fill a day. Why not use the transport to visit the hotels you haven't already. Disney Springs, Boardwalk etc. Have fun planning.
Old 9 Jun 19, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi use Disney transport ,spend some time boardwalk , transport to HS, monorail to magic kingdom, boats or rail to hotels, follow this with some time at Disney springs , bowling and food.
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Mickeymac
Excited about Disney

A tour on Disney transport is fun. Best area to my mind is MK paddle boat, monorail to Contemporary, visit Polynesian and a walk through and chill in the Grand Floridian. A little window shopping, a drink and bite to eat. We find it easy to while away time in this area.

Of course this can be brought together with transport to/from PO and boat to/from Disney Springs.

It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it.

Edited at 01:09 AM.
Mickeymac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List