Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Jan 21, 05:25 AM  
Link to this Post
U200638
Getting to know the DIBB

Birthday in Orlando

Hello,

We are planning to go June ‘21 and it will be my partner and kids very first time.

During our stay it will be my partners birthday and I want to make it special, any ideas? We are park reserved MK and staying in Kissimmee

Thank you
U200638 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

A hot air balloon flight is a good option and something you won’t forget. Plenty of helicopter flights as well that can be had which again will be memorable.

Just something a little different.
itz_baseline is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Dolphin swim at DC
Old 12 Jan 21, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
rayraygreen
Excited about Disney

My friends paid for us to stay at Grand Floridian club level for one night on my birthday. We watched the fireworks from the balcony and it was really special. Or you could do a dessert party or a nice restaurant you think they’d like? There are also some really nice places outside of Orlando that they might like. St Augustine is a bit of a drive but it’s really beautiful.
Hollywood Studios CM - 2013
Epcot UK Pavilion CM - 2017-2018
rayraygreen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 21, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

If you’re at MK for the day, narcoossees is a beautiful restaurant at the Grand Floridian Hotel (very close to MK). We went there as part of our engagement celebrations and our desserts came out with little ‘congratulations’ chocolates (we also were given a couple of glasses of prosecco to toast). I’m sure they do similar chocolates for birthday celebrations.

Edit: in regards to the hot air balloon idea above, we actually got engaged earlier in the trip on a private hot air balloon ride over Orlando. It was wonderful!

Edited at 12:11 AM.
orlandoamber is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Dom and Sarah
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

We did a day at Clearwater Beach and dinner at Frenchies Saltwater Cafe on my 21st Birthday. You can walk out on to the pier, and watch the sunset (everyone claps because it is so spectacular). We went shopping in all of the shops up the strip afterwards, epic day and actually quite low cost. Swimming at DC would be epic too though, that was one of the best days we had last time...
Dom and Sarah is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 21, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mrtyoung
Proud to wear my Ears

Dinner at Narcoossees or California Grill have been my choices for birthday celebrations. We loved watching the fireworks from outside the restaurants and the food was delicious!
mrtyoung is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 21, 02:31 AM  
Link to this Post
bdl1994
Earning More Ears

Spent my 25th birthday at WDW...but sadly spent it being quite unwell after over-indulging at Toothsome’s Chocolate Emporium the night before 🤦

If it’s running, the “Keys To The Kingdom” tour is a fascinating look behind the scenes at the Magic Kingdom, I’d wholeheartedly recommend it though I’m not sure if there’s a minimum age.
bdl1994 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List