Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 20 Jan 21, 01:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Rach182
Earning More Ears

Mobile

I think if anyone has a chance of staying together it will be Cam & Joules or Martha & Michael. I just can't see anyone else making it.

The Ines/Sam/Bronson/Lizzis situation just makes me feel awkward, so I fast forward when they are on.

I did feel sorry for Loz with what she overheard, bit brutal but you can't force yourself to fancy someone. I did find Matt a bit strange from the beginning, nothing in particular just not a good feeling about him.
Rach182 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 21, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Oh no I’m not done 😂 How does Ines spend so long putting on makeup to then look like She hadn’t bothered putting any on ?
I said the very same thing! And the way she licks her lips all the time is really creepy. I think she’s means it to look sexy but in reality she looks like an iguana going in for the kill.
How has Loz kept that quiet from the experts, I mean, I am sure that intimacy is one aspect they would have been questioned about and she just didn’t say a word? If that’s true then it’s really sneaky. I don’t think I could be married to Matt though. That constant nervous look and blinking would do my head in.😂
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 21, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I said the very same thing! And the way she licks her lips all the time is really creepy. I think she’s means it to look sexy but in reality she looks like an iguana going in for the kill.
How has Loz kept that quiet from the experts, I mean, I am sure that intimacy is one aspect they would have been questioned about and she just didn’t say a word? If that’s true then it’s really sneaky. I don’t think I could be married to Matt though. That constant nervous look and blinking would do my head in.😂
Yes, thats it he is quite inanimate but just blinks a lot!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 21, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Cyrell and her temper tantrums really annoy me .Ines I just want to slap.Sam is so smug and loathsome .Ning is too temperamental.Mike is just a middle aged dirty old man .I think that’s it for now 🤔
So true 😂😂

Disney332

Edit: Just seen last nights ep... Ines is such a little minx !

Edited at 02:50 PM.
disney332 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 21, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Sas
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post

That and he sits up way too straight all the time! Fantastic posture but looks so awkward 😅

Edited at 09:00 PM. Reason: Spell check
Sas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 21, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Omg Sam taking the moral high ground how Elizabeth is being disrespectful and should have been in touch when he is sneaking around behind her back with Ines licking her lips like a predatory lizard .Loathsome people who deserve each other.
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 21, 01:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkertangled
Imagineer

Omg Sam taking the moral high ground how Elizabeth is being disrespectful and should have been in touch when he is sneaking around behind her back with Ines licking her lips like a predatory lizard .Loathsome people who deserve each other.
I know we couldn’t believe what he was saying! Seriously mate look in the mirror.
Ines - just no words, well none I can use on here anyway.
Tinkertangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 21, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkertangled View Post
I know we couldn’t believe what he was saying! Seriously mate look in the mirror.
Ines - just no words, well none I can use on here anyway.
Ditto - Ines is a lip licking devil ninja

Disney332.
Old 21 Jan 21, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

What's your view on Mike with his macho matey discussions with Sam about how he was so hard done by with Lizzie and how he was such a nice guy. I was cringing.

I haven't watched last night's ep yet, but would be interested in how Mike rows back from that. If he does.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 21, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
What's your view on Mike with his macho matey discussions with Sam about how he was so hard done by with Lizzie and how he was such a nice guy. I was cringing.

I haven't watched last night's ep yet, but would be interested in how Mike rows back from that. If he does.
I think Mike is as sleazy as Sam. There is always a reason a good looking guy is still single in his late 40s.
I think he will distance himself as soon as the 'you know what' hits the fan with Sam and Ines. I think Bronsen's reaction to them both will be interesting though. He comes across as a nice enough guy but I have a feeling it wouldn't be a good idea to cross him.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List