Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 11 Dec 20, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

Oh no that’s not good! I thought it was a good sign that I’d had a text.
Camsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 20, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

I’ve just been back on the virtual assistant on Boots website.It’s now saying my order is in 2 parcels which I knew already and gives me a link to track it with Royal Mail that doesn’t work.It says on Boots website that they expect these orders to be delivered over the weekend so they have until Monday before I ring.Luckily I am off work until Thursday so can be at home if needed but had it been my week at work this would have been even more of a problem.
Camsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 20, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
My parcel turned up today !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 20, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

Oh brilliant 😀 Let’s hope some more arrive over the weekend.
Old 12 Dec 20, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

Did anyone receive their order today? Mine didn’t come☹️ Boots are saying they will be delivered over the weekend but I don’t think it’s going to happen.A friend of mine is in the same boat but with Curry’s who also use Royal Mail and she sent me a Facebook post of a depot with parcels piled up everywhere!
Old 12 Dec 20, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Nope no sign here I was going to phone but decided to do so on Monday instead.. Think its really poor.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 20, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

Me too! I am going to ring on Monday as well but not sure if they will even know where it is as Royal Mail have stopped tracking.
Old 12 Dec 20, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Yea I know what you mean, not sure what to do. If they offer to send again with next day, may do that but what if that vanishes or then you end up with potentially two lots. Would be such a faff sending back.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 20, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Just phoned, they are now telling everyone that if u ordered between 28 Nov and 2 Dec, that royal mail is delivering tomorrow... Yea right! They said to wait until after 5 tomorrow to call again if not received. I asked what options and she said replacement or refund. I asked about delivery on replacement and she said standard delivery. I said not good enough I want next day and she implied I'd have to do a reorder for that and that would result in full price items.. I said that is not acceptable. Will ring tomorrow night. Never again!

Old 13 Dec 20, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

Thank you for letting me know.What happens if you get a refund or replacement order and then the original turns up? I did notice on their website that they are no longer saying deliveries will be made over the weekend.I don’t mind waiting in for it tomorrow as I have a mattress being delivered.I’ll keep you posted,no pun intended lol