Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 8 Jan 21, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

We’ve SF, Seattle & Vegas booked for November for 12 nights. Booked under the book with confidence scheme £100 deposit each so easily cancelled if COVID related or moved to different dates.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Yes , although flying into Orlando we won’t touch any theme parks but drive straight to Vero beach for a few days before cruising for a week then flying to Arizona, visit family then finish with a few days in Vegas.
Hoping by September we can do it all , if not we will just reschedule or reshuffle again.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by johnb View Post
We have been downgraded from first class with BA to Nashville as the aircraft has been changed and there is no longer a first class cabin. However, I am expecting the flight to be cancelled anyway.
This happened to us when the trip was still meant to have been in December. We were able to jiggle it a bit with departure to get back to first. We moved from Vegas to LA.
We were very lucky when we changed our dates to September we kept our first there and back.

Edited at 12:55 PM.
Sandraoh40 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

We have a similar(ish) one to you, booked for August. You can see it through the link in my signature.

We went in 2018 (trippie link in signature) and missed the best bit of the PCH due to the mudslide, hence our determination to return as this was to be one of the absolute highlights. Due to that first trip and the many popular attractions that we visited, this has impacted on our plans for this year. It has shortened SFO, removed Disney and also tempted us inland after Hollywood. We only have a day in Universal and a day in Warner Bros Studios planned. We have not yet purchased tickets and will leave it late. If heavy restrictions are still in place, we won’t buy at all, visiting Laurel Canyon , Brea tar pits or possibly USS Iowa instead.

So briefly, it is hopefully and with nights in brackets, SFO (2) , Monterey (2), San Simeon (1), Pismo (1) Solvang (1), Universal Studios (2), Tucson (3), Davis Monthan, Tombstone, Winslow, Grand Canyon south rim (1) , Hoover dam, Las Vegas (2).

And yes, I expect to be in SFO on 18 August.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 01:39 PM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneybear
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

I have NYC booked for late August, it’s a flight and hotel Package with BA and I’m very much hoping for it to go ahead
Disneybear is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
alysond
Apprentice Imagineer

We booked a condo on Anna Maria for last May, but pushed it back to this May. Were almost sure we won`t go now.. this testing on arrival into the UK will be around a while I expect, the situation in the US is still pretty awful, and I don`t have any excitement when I think of the trip, just worry. We`re 75% sure we`re going to push it back to October of this year. I don`t want to carry on fretting will we won`t we for May and I don`t want to go with masks, social distancing etc.
alysond is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

i have a trip to Washington and Virginia booked for June, hopefully it will happen but Virgin allow a change to be made without a cost.

I also have a vague plan for Tennessee in October but haven't booked the flights yet.
Old 8 Jan 21, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveDaveLamb
Imagineer

We have recently booked a Georgia/ Tennessee trip for November, (Zombies, Elvis and Dolly) I am hopeful things will be ok by then, but only booking accomm which can be cancelled. It is nice to have something to plan for again, even if we have to move trip back in the final instance, it is giving us a good focus now.
Old 8 Jan 21, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

West coast road trip booked for middle of June, will be absolutely gutted if this one gets cancelled, not feeling confident

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Top Cat
Dancing with Tink'

Hi 3 weeks route 66 in September remaining positive and if we cant go so be it will roll over to Sept 2022.
Top Cat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List