Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 3 Nov 19, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
#17
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

 
WileyCoyote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11
Despite the delay and the lack of ife, not a bad travel day and great you managed to get in some last minute purchases.
What a pain about the gas station attendant. Thats so not helpful.
Glad that you got home ok . Long travel day but so worth it for such an amazing trip.
__________________
All my trip reports are HERE

From the Bayou to the Beach - latest trip report index here ]
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 19, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
#18
smithlane
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
smithlane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 15
Mobile

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Despite the delay and the lack of ife, not a bad travel day and great you managed to get in some last minute purchases.
What a pain about the gas station attendant. Thats so not helpful.
Glad that you got home ok . Long travel day but so worth it for such an amazing trip.
Of course, would you expect any less of me Amanda 😂
I couldnt believe how rude he was, he must have been having a bad day!
Yes what with the long drive to the airport and the extra long flight it was a really long travel day but I think it helped me with sleeping on the plane.
Thank you so much for reading Amanda 😃
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Birthday break in Krakow
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 19, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
#19
juliab
Imagineer
 
juliab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 07

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
I have soooooo enjoyed reading your trippy Alicia! It's been an absolutely epic trip and you all looked and sounded like you'd had an amazing time.
Thank you for taking the time to write this, loved seeing all your fab pictures too.

Will keep a look out for your next adventure
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
need a countdown!
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 19, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
#20
smithlane
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
smithlane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 15
Originally Posted by juliab View Post
I have soooooo enjoyed reading your trippy Alicia! It's been an absolutely epic trip and you all looked and sounded like you'd had an amazing time.
Thank you for taking the time to write this, loved seeing all your fab pictures too.

Will keep a look out for your next adventure
Thank you so much for reading along Julia! Will you be doing a trippy for your holiday? I love reading your trip reports
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Birthday break in Krakow
Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 19, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
#21
Jakes Mom
VIP Dibber
 
Jakes Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 08

Jakes Mom's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your trip report, picked up many hints for our trip next year. Thanks for sharing
Jakes Mom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
California Screamin!
Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 19, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
#22
smithlane
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
smithlane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 15
Originally Posted by Jakes Mom View Post
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your trip report, picked up many hints for our trip next year. Thanks for sharing
Thank you so much for reading along! What are your plans for next summer? Will you be doing a trip report?
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Birthday break in Krakow
Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
#23
Jakes Mom
VIP Dibber
 
Jakes Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 08

Jakes Mom's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Yes most definitely, we always like to do a trippie - it's getting them finished that seems to be my problem - i am still currently trying to finish this years Florida trip from June!
But i like to do them so the kids can read them back over.
Our plans next year are to fly in and out of SF (because it was cheaper!) taking in Disneyland and the PCH but this time going North to Lake Tahoe which we haven't done before xxx Thanks again for sharing
Jakes Mom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
California Screamin!
Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
#24
smithlane
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
smithlane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 15
Originally Posted by Jakes Mom View Post
Yes most definitely, we always like to do a trippie - it's getting them finished that seems to be my problem - i am still currently trying to finish this years Florida trip from June!
But i like to do them so the kids can read them back over.
Our plans next year are to fly in and out of SF (because it was cheaper!) taking in Disneyland and the PCH but this time going North to Lake Tahoe which we haven't done before xxx Thanks again for sharing
I know the feeling, they are a true labour of love. Your plans sound brilliant, I can't wait to read all about them. Lake Tahoe is somewhere I have always wanted to visit so will have to be next time!
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Birthday break in Krakow
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

QuickSilver

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
American Attractions

theDIBB Menu


US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2682
CaxtonFX  $1.2635
Covent Garden FX  $1.2750
FAIRFX  $1.2635
John Lewis  $1.2707
M&S  $1.2437
Post Office  $1.2445
Sainsburys  $1.2677
TESCO  $1.2691
Travelex  $1.2600
Updated: 00:30 21/11/2019

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1454
CaxtonFX  €1.1405
Covent Garden FX  €1.1519
FAIRFX  €1.1425
John Lewis  €1.1486
M&S  €1.1260
Post Office  €1.1240
Sainsburys  €1.1461
TESCO  €1.1463
Travelex  €1.1370
Updated: 00:30 21/11/2019

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Wed 20th Nov 7:42pm
Now: 15C/59F
Clear Sky
Clear Sky
Cloud Cover: 1%
Wind: 4mph - N Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1021mb
Humidity: 63%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 00:40 21/11/2019