Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Unread 8 Nov 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Thanks.

Im still trying to price up two night next September but its coming out at nearly 3k.
How many of you are going (Adults/ kids) for how long, and which hotel did you look at? That sounds loads. I assume that doesn't even include transport due to it not being available yet. (Though it's nearly time for September Eurostar dates, I think)

I've booked for 2 adults, 3 nights 4 days, sequoia lodge with HB plus, and 100 card, and it was just over 800. This is November next year, Sunday - Wednesday. I then have had a discount added as my mum needs some assistance due to rheumatoid arthritis. But the 800 is before the discount, I'll attempt to get the 76 each Eurostar returns on the day the return journey appears online. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
May 2020! Disneyland Paris
Unread 8 Nov 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Serious Dibber

200 for the hotel ? Im off to check that out
200 each for hotel and flights!
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP christmas spirit visit.
Unread 9 Nov 19, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for all the replies i have priced up 4 day park tickets and it would seem an annual pass actually works out cheaper as we are a family of 5 so would qualify for the 20% discount. We are now going to take my dad as well so are looking for rooms for 6 or two seperate rooms. I like the idea of the hipark as i like the option of walking if the buses are busy however the magic circus hotel or explorers definatly look more family friendly and im sure kids would love the pool. We are usually onsite only type of people but prices for next august seems extortionate 😔 wish davy crockett ranch had a bus system as think that would be perfect for us but we really dont want to take the car. Decisionsdecisions 🤔
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Hopefully CBR this time..
Unread 9 Nov 19, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
How many of you are going (Adults/ kids) for how long, and which hotel did you look at? That sounds loads. I assume that doesn't even include transport due to it not being available yet. (Though it's nearly time for September Eurostar dates, I think)

I've booked for 2 adults, 3 nights 4 days, sequoia lodge with HB plus, and 100 card, and it was just over 800. This is November next year, Sunday - Wednesday. I then have had a discount added as my mum needs some assistance due to rheumatoid arthritis. But the 800 is before the discount, I'll attempt to get the 76 each Eurostar returns on the day the return journey appears online. X
Disney room only. We live in Spain so will drive up or fly from seville

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
200 each for hotel and flights!
WOW
Unread 9 Nov 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Disney room only. We live in Spain so will drive up or fly from seville
The 800 is the Disney room, but includes the park tickets, free hb plus plan, and 100 gift card.

I'm guessing you're quite a big family unit? Or are looking at quite a long stay? X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
May 2020! Disneyland Paris
Unread 12 Nov 19, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
sw16
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I stayed at the Hipark and it's easy walking distance and a decent hotel for the money