Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 12 Jun 19, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Anton removed ? News suggests he has...is it fake news?

Disney332
Think it's been confirmed as fake now

I LOVE Michael and seeing how him and Amber have slowly grown closer. I hope it continues but she strikes me as someone who enjoys being pursued and playing games rather than be boyfriend & girlfriend.
Hmr89 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Great episode tonight

It all kicks off

Disney332
Old 13 Jun 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

Wow- the mouth on the new girl! She seems very desperate.
Looking forward to tonight’s episode
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
Wow- the mouth on the new girl! She seems very desperate.
Looking forward to tonight’s episode
Yes she has a foul mouth that’s for sure! I’m bet her parents are very proud 🤣 Loved Anton giving Molly-Mae a telling off. The snippet of tomorrow’s show must be Danny and Yewande kissing?
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tracydcp View Post
Yes she has a foul mouth that’s for sure! I’m bet her parents are very proud 🤣 Loved Anton giving Molly-Mae a telling off. The snippet of tomorrow’s show must be Danny and Yewande kissing?
Anton’s really grown on me! I think he’s really funny and when he said ‘you made your bed lie in it’ to Molly-Mae I could’ve clapped!

I hope it’s Danny and Yewande - I wondered if it might be Anna and Anton as Michael and Amber we’re trying to get them together.

As much as I think Maura is a lot and I find her a bit shocking with what she says I’m glad she’s in, this has been the best episode so far.
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

So glad I found other people who watch it. I’ve been bubbling with stuff going on and no1 to discuss with. Last night - WOW! I thought the original girls were AWFUL! I thought they behaved really badly and I think the only one to actually express it properly was Danny - he tried to say about his welcome compared to theirs. Thing is they think Maura was b***hy with what she did but she was only reacting to what the other girls did and good in her to have that kind of bottle and not be intimidated by them! Mollie Mae is a crackpot! She has known him 5 days and is reacting like it’s 5 years. Yes Tommy has “had a connection” with 3 girls so far but is she forgetting she has said exactly the same thing to Anton,Tommy and Danny! She coupled up with Tommy then said he lived in Tommy’s world then went on to tell Danny she needed to have a walk in Danny’s world. I love Curtis - Amy needs to calm down. My feelings go back and forth about Amber - I was stunned with her comments to people in the early days but then I started to like her and I do like her and Michael but last night she was very childish though to be fair not as bad as the other girls. Anton deserves a medal last night telling Mollie Mae she made her bed 😂😂.

See I’ve had no one to get this all off my chest to 😂😂
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

It’s really livened up now and I bet any money Maura has been guided as how to act to cause drama in there . Big coincidence that her and Tommy have the same agent 🤔 no matter what it has given the viewers what they want , so much drama that Cand A and J and L hardly had any air time . It also shows how immature the girls are, they are grown ups yet acted like bitchy school girls well done to the boys who took them down a peg or two for it .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
JMDisneyfan
Getting Excited

Curtis, when he went in giving advice to Tommy & Mollie-Mae, who does he think he is?
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JMDisneyfan View Post
Curtis, when he went in giving advice to Tommy & Mollie-Mae, who does he think he is?
My thoughts exactly

Disney332
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
So glad I found other people who watch it. I’ve been bubbling with stuff going on and no1 to discuss with. Last night - WOW! I thought the original girls were AWFUL! I thought they behaved really badly and I think the only one to actually express it properly was Danny - he tried to say about his welcome compared to theirs. Thing is they think Maura was b***hy with what she did but she was only reacting to what the other girls did and good in her to have that kind of bottle and not be intimidated by them! Mollie Mae is a crackpot! She has known him 5 days and is reacting like it’s 5 years. Yes Tommy has “had a connection” with 3 girls so far but is she forgetting she has said exactly the same thing to Anton,Tommy and Danny! She coupled up with Tommy then said he lived in Tommy’s world then went on to tell Danny she needed to have a walk in Danny’s world. I love Curtis - Amy needs to calm down. My feelings go back and forth about Amber - I was stunned with her comments to people in the early days but then I started to like her and I do like her and Michael but last night she was very childish though to be fair not as bad as the other girls. Anton deserves a medal last night telling Mollie Mae she made her bed 😂😂.

See I’ve had no one to get this all off my chest to 😂😂
Feel free to let off steam any time you wish.

Great summing up and I agree.

From what I see, Tommy is a player and apart from between the sheets would make a pants husband, love Anton and his put down of MM, Amber is playing games and far too immature for Michael, best couple is Lucy and Joe, Curtis is trying to be the Daddy and Amy has insecurity and commitment issues.

Loving it all, bring on the Flack

Disney332

Edit

I too thought the existing girls were nasty (childish) when the others were eating

Edited at 08:19 AM.
disney332 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List