Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 18 Jul 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
k1971
Excited about Disney

Best Gas Station on route to MCO?

I'll need to top up the tank on the way to return the hire car. Is there any gas station dibbers would recommend close by? I'll be coming from Disney's All Star resort.
k1971 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Hi. On the rare occasion I fill the car myself I always use the Speedway garage on Disney property.

The tank will still show full by the time you get to MCO and their prices are pretty good.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

I second the speedway stations on disney property

there is one opposite disney springs, on the right side of the road as you drive up buena vista coming from the all stars

take good note that there are 3 petrol stations close to MCO that sell petrol for 3 times more than anywhere else in the area ...
so don't fall for that. Fill up before.

if you have a behemoth that burns through fuel like crazy, just be gentle with the pedal, and it will still be on F when they check at the garage.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We usually spend out last day at Aquatica so we fill up at the garage there. Still shows full when we reach the airport. x

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 01:37 AM  
Link to this Post
k1971
Excited about Disney

Thanks everyone. That makes sense!
k1971 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

We use the 7 eleven at the junction of the world centre drive and the 535 before heading straight onto the 417 and the needle is always still on full at MCO. I noticed there is a speedway just past it last time right before the 417 so that one would be good as well if heading that way.
Old 19 Jul 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Byron
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

There’s an Exxon on boggy creek road about 5 mins from the airport prices weren’t too bad when I went there
Byron is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
k1971
Excited about Disney

Filled up at the speedway in Disney on the way. Prices were reasonable. $30 filled the tank. $2.63 or thereabouts.
Old 22 Jul 19, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

From the 417 to the airport, take the Boggy Creek exit, turn right onto BC Rd, about 1 mile on is a Shell garage with standard priced petrol. After top up turn right out of the garage, do an immediate U turn and take Boggy Creek to MCO.
Old 22 Jul 19, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

Have a look at gas buddy.com