Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 19 Dec 18, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
As usual, I've loved reading you trip report; thank you for sharing!

Sending lots of positive wishes for a good outcome and good luck for the op!
Hey there, thanks for reading along and for the kind thoughts x

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Thanks for sharing your TR, i'm pleased you had an enjoyable stay.

I hope your op goes well next week and that you make a speedy recovery! Please step away from Dr. Google.. nothing good ever comes from googling symptoms! Take care of yourself xx
Thank you. Yes I finally gave up on Google .. you just can’t hlp yourself sometimes though
Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by lolalolo86 View Post
Big hugs and lots of luck for your surgery and fingers crossed for smooth recovery.

Great report as usual! xx
Ah bless you, thank you x

Originally Posted by neilhd View Post
Thanks for another amazing trippie Amanda.

So sorry to hear your news. Wishing you all the best for your recovery. My DD's fiancée was offered lung surgery on Xmas eve, but declined and postponed to January instead. I suggest you do not do the same, and get that damn thing out ASAP.

May your new year be filled with cake and shoes
Well, I had to go one up on your knee didn’t I

Hope all goes well for him in the New Year.
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Amanda - I love reading your reports - you always write in such an entertaining way and tell a great story, with all the good and not so good.

I’m really sorry you’ve got to have surgery and wish you all the best for a speedy recovery and hope that all is well. Xxx
Thank you that’s so kind xx Looking forward to your adventures next year ...

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Oh no Amanda, I feel so bad for you! I really hope your operation goes well and that you get the best possible news, please keep us posted I will be thinking of you! I really enjoyed your trippie as always, and thank you for sharing with us. Sending you huge hugs, take care of yourself and I wish you a speedy recovery, Angela xxxxx
Thank you, that’s so lovely. Not long now for me to wait.

Originally Posted by tigger48 View Post
Amanda I’ve lurked and read many of your fabulous trip reports and thoroughly enjoyed your approach, narrative and eye for detail (cocktails & shopping especially). Thank you for completing your latest report when I’m sure your mind must be in a gazillion different places. Happy to send you buckets of pixie dust. I hope your surgery goes well and that you give yourself plenty of time to recouperate and plan your next adventures. Best wishes.
Ah that is so nice to read , I am glad you enjoy them. Thank you .

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Entertaining as always Amanda... keep your sense of humour and deal with whatever is thrown at you head on... as you always seems to do! Thinking of you and hoping all is well and it's just a big blooming melon that simply needs removed and you can move on to planning the next trip xx
Hello Thanks. Yes let’s keep our fingers crossed. Whatever it is, they have dealt with it really quickly which I am so grateful for. Thank you for the kind words x
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 18, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for posting the trip report Amanda, it does look very decadent😀 I'm sorry youve had a lot to deal with since your return. Keeping everything crossed with positive thoughts . A big hug to you xx
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 18, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Thanks for posting the trip report Amanda, it does look very decadent😀 I'm sorry youve had a lot to deal with since your return. Keeping everything crossed with positive thoughts . A big hug to you xx
It was very decadent ... it was great !
Thank you for your kind thoughts. I have never wanted a countdown to go so fast to Monday and dreaded it at the same time
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
JackyH
Imagineer

JackyH's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

A great trip report. I hope you have a full recovery and will soon be spending your compensation money on another flight. Good luck and everything crossed for a positive outcome.
Old 20 Dec 18, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Well it seems I’m very behind with your trippie Amanda, but the missing days can wait. Replying to this day certainly can’t!

Am so sorry that you’ve got something else to deal with on top of everything else you’ve had thrown at you this year.

Will be thinking of you over the coming days and weeks and praying for positive news. Hope the operation goes well, you have a speedy recovery and that they don’t keep you waiting very long before your results. Xx
jocat is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 18, 06:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Nesbits
Very Serious Dibber

As always a fabulous trip report, my favourite writer.

A great big bear hug Amanda. I will light candles for you and your lovely family.

Keep us informed of how you’re doing, you are one special dibber.

Tons of pixie dust for a speedy recovery to full health.

Wendy
Nesbits is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 18, 01:20 AM  
Link to this Post
jemett
Imagineer

Mobile

Sending love and wishing you well for your operation. Xx

EMMA
jemett is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 18, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you for doing your report.
What a shock for you all. Sending you lots of gpod wishes and pixie dust for the 24th. Keeping everything crossed for you😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 18, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by JackyH View Post
A great trip report. I hope you have a full recovery and will soon be spending your compensation money on another flight. Good luck and everything crossed for a positive outcome.
Ah thank you xx

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
Well it seems I’m very behind with your trippie Amanda, but the missing days can wait. Replying to this day certainly can’t!

Am so sorry that you’ve got something else to deal with on top of everything else you’ve had thrown at you this year.

Will be thinking of you over the coming days and weeks and praying for positive news. Hope the operation goes well, you have a speedy recovery and that they don’t keep you waiting very long before your results. Xx
Jo, it’s been a tough year for you and yours too. I hope next year is kinder. I look back on the last few weeks and it’s like a living nightmare. I still can’t believe I am in surgery on Monday although this huge swelling reminds me every time I move.
We both deserve a break I think xx

Originally Posted by Nesbits View Post
As always a fabulous trip report, my favourite writer.

A great big bear hug Amanda. I will light candles for you and your lovely family.

Keep us informed of how you’re doing, you are one special dibber.

Tons of pixie dust for a speedy recovery to full health.

Wendy
Thank you so much for the kind words and thoughts. Really appreciated xx

Originally Posted by jemett View Post
Sending love and wishing you well for your operation. Xx
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
Thank you for doing your report.
What a shock for you all. Sending you lots of gpod wishes and pixie dust for the 24th. Keeping everything crossed for you😊
Yep, definitely a shock. Thank you for the kind thoughts. I’m gonna need them all xx
Old 23 Dec 18, 06:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Amanda,

I know I have already replied but just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts daily. I hope tomorrow goes really well and that it marks the start of an upward trend in your family.

Much ❤️ to you all

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List