Notices

Old 29 Mar 19, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Well done on losing 1/2 stone! I was determined to loose the same during dry January, I managed it and I’m really trying not to put it back on! So far I am managing to keep it off 👏 😃. I really want to loose another 1/2 stone but I’m not sure I’ll manage that as I’m bordering on middle age spread age. 😫

Kat
Congrats! I have lost a couple of pounds having given up chocolate, biscuits and cake for lent but no doubt it will go back on by Easter Monday 🤣
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 19, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Well done on losing 1/2 stone! I was determined to loose the same during dry January, I managed it and I’m really trying not to put it back on! So far I am managing to keep it off 👏 😃. I really want to loose another 1/2 stone but I’m not sure I’ll manage that as I’m bordering on middle age spread age. 😫

Kat
Well done that's fab ... I think the hardest part isn't losing it, it's keeping it off! X

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Congrats! I have lost a couple of pounds having given up chocolate, biscuits and cake for lent but no doubt it will go back on by Easter Monday 🤣
it'll be worth it though! Must admit I'm not a massive chocolate fan I'm more an eating out fan haha anything for convenience. Can't believe we're nearly into April it's madness! X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Not alot to update really but just wanted to say a huge thank you to the lovely Abby (Goldia) who sent me these lovely Disney soaps as I couldn't fit ours in our case last time and the most lovely card which made me well up

Such an amazing lovely kind lady that I'm so glad I've got to know on here thank you again lovely x

No holiday updates but I'm now down to 3 more assignments before Year 2 is completed Last assignment is due in for 14th May Kid's broke up for Easter today but we haven't got much planned for over the holidays. Oh and yesterday I got an email to register for Graduation! Eeeekkk it's all getting real now, graduation is the 5th July.

I'm still doing Slimming World and lost another 3lb today so that's 10lb in 3 weeks and I've managed to get into a smaller sized pair of jeans too

Sunday I plan to check the confirmation folder and make sure everything that can be printed is printed off and stored away x

Edited at 07:58 PM.
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Not alot to update really but just wanted to say a huge thank you to the lovely Abby (Goldia) who sent me these lovely Disney soaps as I couldn't fit ours in our case last time and the most lovely card which made me well up

Such an amazing lovely kind lady that I'm so glad I've got to know on here thank you again lovely x
aw that is so nice of her Good luck with the final assignment work!
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
You're welcome

Graduation in July...that's perfect you'll have a lovely tan in all the photos from your holiday.

You're doing really well with slimming world, I've been meaning to get on track before summer but I've not quite managed it. I'm a stone heavier than I was last year so have a bit to lose if I'm going to fit into my summer dresses and shorts. I'm not sure that's going to happen over Easter.

Have you been watching any movies with the kids to get them in the mood for the holiday? Last time you did loads of Disney movies. I wondered if you thought of doing the same for this trip? Are the boys too young for men in black and Kong? What about the Jurassic Park movies and ET? Plus of course all the Harry Potters.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Such a bargain - the plans sound fantastic - busy but fantastic x
Old 7 Apr 19, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
aw that is so nice of her Good luck with the final assignment work!
Thank you! X

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
You're welcome

Graduation in July...that's perfect you'll have a lovely tan in all the photos from your holiday.

You're doing really well with slimming world, I've been meaning to get on track before summer but I've not quite managed it. I'm a stone heavier than I was last year so have a bit to lose if I'm going to fit into my summer dresses and shorts. I'm not sure that's going to happen over Easter.

Have you been watching any movies with the kids to get them in the mood for the holiday? Last time you did loads of Disney movies. I wondered if you thought of doing the same for this trip? Are the boys too young for men in black and Kong? What about the Jurassic Park movies and ET? Plus of course all the Harry Potters.
If I only I would have a lovely tan ... I'm one of these that go red then white plus I slather myself in factor 50 when we came back from Florida no one believed we'd been as I had barely coloured haha. Might lower it to factor 30 this time and be a rebel

I can't believe how well I've stuck to it to be honest! I had an off plan day yesterday as I went to my crochet day and all food and drink are included so no choice but to be off plan but I'm straight back on it today, no syns at all so far roast chicken dinner for tea You can't lose weight over Easter! For me it's just been changing how we cook things and making sure there's at least 1/3-1/2 a plate of veg or salad. You've plenty of time to lose it you can do it Abby

We started watching all the Harry Potters a month or so ago and we've just watched the final one today with the kid's being off I'm going to get a few different films such as ET, Jurassic Park, Minions, Shrek and Simpsons to watch over the holidays To be honest I've never seen Kong myself but I think they'll love Jurassic Park and I LOVE ET so we'll definitely be watching that! X

Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
Such a bargain - the plans sound fantastic - busy but fantastic x
Thank you it was a total bargain we can't wait for it It won't be long till your ADR day will it? Are you all sorted? Thank you for reading xx
Old 7 Apr 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I've always thought of you as a rebel factor 30 indeed!

That's a fab list of movies, I knew you would have it covered. I hope the kids are getting as excited as you.

With the eating, I know you are right. Years ago about a year after Kate was born I went to weight watchers, as I was pretty big, mum came with me as moral support. I think she said something like there's no one at weight watchers that doesn't love food. Which is so true. That's the problem as what I can eat and what I need to survive are two vastly different things. Portion size is definitely a big factor in it all, have you seen some of the plates I can put away at a buffet! Even though I know all this I don't manage to actually live by it all the time. But then I figure everyone is allowed some time off being sensible. I'll be back to being sensible again soon. But it's been so darned cold recently, when the sun comes out and I realise I can't fit into any shorts the tight fisted penny pincher in me will come to the fore and I will get back on the wagon. At the moment there's hot cross buns and chocolate so that's not happening.

Now I'm waffling on, sorry shouldn't be clogging up your pre trip with all that!

I'm wondering how many of those movies I can get my parents to watch, maybe 5 at the outside? Perhaps I should aim lower, 3?

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

So this just arrived 😍 only thing is the hubby and kids don't know we're staying at Disney... Typical it's arrived today when the kids are off school and the husband's taken a day off 😳 he picked it up as we came in but he hasn't said anything yet so fingers crossed he doesn't ask

Last year it didn't come till 3 weeks before so I expected it coming once the kids had gone back to school x
Old 10 Apr 19, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
tka
slightly serious Dibber

tka's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Could you not just say it was marketing mail if he asks? say you binned it to avoid temptation of booking a resort?