Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 5 Aug 19, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
neatfrk
Imagineer

Good show to start, but falls off a cliff and gets boring fast. I couldn't be bothered with it after the first 4-5 episodes.
neatfrk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 19, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

We’ve binge watched 9 episodes now. I think the 9th one was maybe the mid season finale?

It reminds me a lot of the Final Destination films which I do really like.

As usual, my husband was adamant that he wouldn’t like it but it’s him who insists on binging!
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Enjoyed the episode we watched last night where the guy turned up from being in a blizzard another little twist. About 2 episodes back it thoughtvid worked out what's happened & it does seem to be going the way I thought.
Did any body watch The Dome? Very similar vein, nonsense but enjoyable
Old 7 Aug 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Twin mummy
Imagineer

Twin mummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We've watched the whole series. Gets a bit boring in the middle but then I thought it picked up.
Old 9 Aug 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Mobile

Watched to the middle of the season so far quite enjoyable as there’s not much on through the summer.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just binged watched until episode 12.

I find it mildly entertaining but a bit slow in places. Hopefully it knows where it’s going otherwise I can see it being one of those that gets cancelled without a follow up.
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

We have got to about episode 7 maybe and stopped. Might go back to see what happens but we just thought it was kinda rubbish.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggerbelle
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm enjoying this show in the most part. We met Josh Dallas in June and he is such a lovely guy. I'm hoping that they will discover what happened in season 2 and then take the show in a new direction as a result rather than drab it out for years only to then give an explanation that no-one is happy with because they dragged it out too long and made too big a deal about it
Old 20 Aug 19, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

Just watched the first episode and thought it was ok. I’ll give it another watch to see if it improves any.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by stecee View Post
Just watched the first episode and thought it was ok. I’ll give it another watch to see if it improves any.
It's not grabbing me at all , I prefer Sky's Departure
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List