Outback 86 20.67%
Longhorn 330 79.33%
Voters: 416. You may not vote on this poll

Old 9 Mar 18, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
yehacantwait
Excited about Disney

another vote for Longhorns but id rather go to Texas Roadhouse
yehacantwait is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 18, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Villainlover
VIP Dibber

Villainlover's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mick View Post
About half way through this thread the OP changed the title and removed "I-Drive" but seems to have accidentally left it in the text.

This was my fault I'm afraid as I said that I could vote on US192 locations but never eaten on I-Drive. I think most of the voters since then have voted for the chains rather than specific location.

An extra vote for Longhorn then I guess?

Mick
yes but defo not the I drive one .. they gave me a sirloin when I ordered a fillet and I said If you want to con me at least remove the fat he didn't argue and removed it from my bill.
and they made my fiance have a perrier water when he just wanted club soda .. I think they thought oh they are English and wouldn't know the difference .. but that was just a feeling.

on the plus side the sirloin was perfectly cooked and tasted nice .. but it was not a fillet

Buenaventura Lakes 1993
Indian Ridge 1995/6/7 Oak Island Harbour 1998 Indian Point 1999 Eagle ridge 2000 Crescent lakes 2001 Indian Ridge Oaks 2003 Highlands Reserve 2004/5
Hampton Inn Convention centre 2007
Hampton lakes 2008 Highlands reserve 2009
Highlands Reserve 2010/11/12/13/14/15
Villainlover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
alisonjones
Imagineer

alisonjones's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
If you would have asked me a couple of years ago it would have been the outback - however this place has quickly declined - we gave it one last chance last May and will not be going again. Worst steak we have ever had since we have been going to Orlando. Such a shame
Old 28 Mar 18, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

Sorry didnt realise it was international drive. Ive never eaten in that one x

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kellea View Post
Sorry didnt realise it was international drive. Ive never eaten in that one x
Indiana Mac changed the title of the thread some time ago but didn't change the text to include any location. I said that I couldn't vote because we hadn't eaten on I-Drive but have now voted based on the Rolling Oaks and Formosa locations.

Mick
Old 11 Apr 18, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Dermyst
VIP Dibber

Longhorn everytime
Old 16 Apr 18, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Rock Show Ross
I want to go now!

Mobile

Have only done Outback. Langhorns is on the list for our October visit.
Rock Show Ross is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 18, 01:52 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Just tried to get into a couple of longhorns having not booked...school boy error !
Old 29 Jul 18, 02:46 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

I was always a big Longhorn fan, but last few times have been middling at best. Depends on where you go.
I've literally just come back now from Outback at St Augustine. It was really good. The centre cut sirloin was excellent.
Old 31 Jul 18, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I was always a big Longhorn fan, but last few times have been middling at best. Depends on where you go.
I've literally just come back now from Outback at St Augustine. It was really good. The centre cut sirloin was excellent.
Did you enjoy St Augustine? We have two nights there in the middle of our hols - wasn't aware there was an Outback, presumably it's on the outskirts?
I've got a shortlist of Gas Full Service Restaurant (across the Bridge of Lions from our hotel), Harry's, and A1A Ale Works, and a couple others - only two nights and too much choice in the Historic area alone!...
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List