Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 Oct 18, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by RobertWestwood View Post
you ain't seen anything unless you have watched your wife and sis in law leap on to the seat at the part in honey I shrunk the audience (for those who remember it) where the mice are supposed to run out
I remember it very well unfortunately. I ran for the exit when the snake appeared. It was the year it opened. When I went back 2 years later there was a sign outside saying that if you had a phobia of snakes or mice you shouldn't watch it. They'd obviously had complaints about it.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat22
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I screamed most of the way around FJ!
And dinosaur and Jurassic Park river journey. Total Jess!😱
Kat22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Kingseat
Getting Excited

Mobile

In FJ can anyone tell me when the spiders bit happens. I honestly can’t deal with them sadly. Is it just a picture or are there effects in the floor and seats also. Thanks.
Kingseat is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kingseat View Post
In FJ can anyone tell me when the spiders bit happens. I honestly can’t deal with them sadly. Is it just a picture or are there effects in the floor and seats also. Thanks.
They are just after the dragon breathes on you, there’s a smoke effect from that so shut your eyes there. You’re then in the forest part so there’s models of small spiders and a big tarantula. There isn’t any affect on the seats and it’s not long so if you keep your eyes shut until just after Hermione says “watch out for the whomping willow” you’ll be ok.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 18, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Zellotape
Excited about Disney

Zellotape's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kingseat View Post
As Unexpectedpenny has said, its models of spiders which are quite large and you do get quite close to them, they also shoot blasts of air at you.

It is completely possible to close your eyes though and not see any of it. My OH did this 3 times and he is petrified of spiders. He cant watch those bits in the film even!

Nothing happens with the seats but, as i said you do get the blasts of cool air, nothing significant though.