Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 Oct 18, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Pluchesteven1
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile Epcot 1 day plan of attack doable?

After the plan of attack i Made for the Magic Kingdom i now tried to put one together for Epcot. IT Would be great to read al your toughts and comments... 🙂

Epcot 1 day plan of attack
Friday 26 july:

FastPass:
- [ ] FrozenEverAfter
- [ ] Test Track
- [ ] Spaceship Earth
Try to do alFastPass attractions before 1pm

Begin in Future World
9am
- [ ] Rope drop: Soarin’ in The Land
- [ ] 3 FastPass attracties
- [ ] Journey into Imagination
- [ ] Living with the Land
- [ ] The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- [ ] make a stop at Club Cool for some free soft drink samples from around the world.

- [ ] Eat at Sunshine Seasons after 2pm
Go to World Showcase:
- [ ] Gran Fiesta tour Mexico
- [ ] Reflections of China
- [ ] The American Adventure
- [ ] Diner at...
- [ ] IllumiNations:
go for a spot on the bridge to France
Pluchesteven1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
You can't fastpass frozen and test track they are both tier one rides,we did single rider on test track me and my son ended up in the same car! We did Animal kingdom and Epcot in one day and managed to do most thing and even ate around the world in the evening!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
It is doable but the fly in the ointment are the fast passes. In Epcot they are tiered I think Frozen and test track are in group 1, and you can only choose 1 from group 1 then 2 from group 2. Also some of the fast passes are quite a distance from one another in Epcot. You will need to have used up your 3 fast passes before you can book any more. Happy holiday planning.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWfangirl
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

WDWfangirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 12
As others have said you can't fp frozen and Test Track. Unless you are going with small children then I wouldn't waste a fp on frozen, plus it is out of the way so you don't want to be going from Future World to Norway and then back to Future World.

If you do really want to do it then rope drop soarin' then do single rider on test track and then everything else that you want to do in future world. Then move onto World Showcase and aim to get a fp for Frozen about 2.30ish. As soon as you have swiped in you are free to book extra fastpasses although to be honest in Epcot, you don't really need them for any rides other than those three (depending when you are going of course)
WDWfangirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 18, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mattyped
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Did frozen twice last week. 30 mins both time. It's not one of the heavy pullers anymore in comparison to TT and soaring. soaring is often less than 30 mins on quieter days. You could poss get all 3 done in 1 day I'd fp test track and wing the other 2.
mattyped is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 18, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
The thing about Epcot is - if you rush it, you won’t get it.

On our last holiday we went to Epcot at least 4 times and still didn’t see everything.

Future World is perfectly doable in a day, but to really get the benefit of World Showcase you need to explore the pavilions, watch the live entertainment, try the food, chat to the CMs about their home countries...

Otherwise it just feels like a shopping mall with a couple of rides.

Edited at 04:26 PM.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 18, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneygimp
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

EPCOT = Every Person Comes Out Tired, which you will be if you try to fit in everything in one day. Maybe I’m just getting old 😢
Disneygimp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
SRB-93
Trying for More Ears

Myself and my girlfriend are doing MK and Epcot in one day... wish us luck (More of an excuse to come back and do them properly!)
SRB-93 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Pluchesteven1
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Originally Posted by SRB-93 View Post
Myself and my girlfriend are doing MK and Epcot in one day... wish us luck (More of an excuse to come back and do them properly!)
Good luck! 👍🏻🙂
Pluchesteven1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List