Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 1 Aug 16, 06:30 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBigdog
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Great idea, thank you
Originally Posted by Mrs_O View Post
Fantastic thread! Will be keeping an eye for November.
Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
Thanks for sharing
Originally Posted by Jesslydevie1 View Post
Thanks for this so helpful
Originally Posted by mummyroo1 View Post
Thanks very much, what a shame so many are 2 week dates. We are onsite for the first 9 days so wont be able to make much use of these as can't print out for a last 2 offsite weeks. If anyone knows if they accept on the phone proof please post and I can maybe sign up for some whilst there.
Glad to be of help to everyone
We go next week, first 2 weeks at POR then last week at RPR. So I will be using most coupons in our 3rd week. I am going to try using the coupons on my phone as I won't be able to print any whilst away. I shall update on any I can use this way.
MrsBigdog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 16, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Not sure if this is doable or not, but are there any print shops nearby so that you can print the vouchers while you are away? Bluetooth or wifi from the phone?

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 16, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
coinneach
Imagineer

Excellent info Mrsbigdog and great tip for gmail/googlemail.
coinneach is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 16, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by coinneach View Post
Excellent info Mrsbigdog and great tip for gmail/googlemail.
This is probably a silly question, but if you sign up with the gmail/googlemail thing, do they all get sent to the same inbox still?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 16, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

This is really helpful thank you 😊.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 16, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Brilliant thread, thank you. Must remember to revisit it in a couple of weeks!
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 16, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
coinneach
Imagineer

:)

Originally Posted by Miss_Inky View Post
This is probably a silly question, but if you sign up with the gmail/googlemail thing, do they all get sent to the same inbox still?
Yes, they will still come in to your gmail inbox
coinneach is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 16, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Brilliant thread. I also have notes of my favourite places which do Specials, which you may find useful. Note - I like steak

Texas Roadhouse
Rib Night Wednesday
Join us every Wednesday for the most legendary deal on our Award Winning Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs with our Signature BBQ Sauce. Enjoy a Half Slab of Fall-Off-The Bone Ribs, and two Made-From-Scratch Sides for only $11.99. This deal won’t last forever so bring in your friends and family for Rib Night Wednesday this week.

Sirloin Sunday
Texas Roadhouse in Kissimmee would like to invite you to join us for another Sirloin Sunday. Come in this Sunday and enjoy our 11oz. Sirloin Dinner for one Legendary price. This hearty meal includes Two-Made-From-Scratch Sides. This Legendary Deal is only $11.99
They also do a really good Early Bird Menu, which myself and DH partake in when we holiday without the kids - from memory $8.99 before 6pm.

Miller's Ale House

Happy House Monday - Friday 4-7pm
Monday - Full Rack of Ribs $11.99
Tuesday - 35 fried shrimp $10.95
Wednesday - 1/4 lb Live Maine Lobster $16.95 and 8oz Sirloin $12.99
Thursday - Prime Rib 12oz $13.99

Mannys Chophouse
Monday & Tuesday - Kids eat free
Wednesday - Free Fajitas
Thursday - Top Sirloin - $13.99
Sunday - 12oz Sirloin $13.98

Outback
No Worries Wednesday - 3 courses for $12.99, $15.99 or $19.99

I'm sure there's many more, but these are my favourites. Hope they are of help

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 16, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Really good list, did this on our 2013 trip but forgot last time, still get the emails from all those years ago, very rarely any offers though only for new people who sign up. Will probably just set up an email for this. Cheers
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 16, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Dyer
Serious Dibber

Thank you for this. Very helpful
Dyer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List