Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 12 Apr 17, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
If anyone is waiting to know though, we had 21 snack credits and 11 meal credits left over which equates to 54 snacks!
Oh gosh that's loads!
Hope you have a good journey home. Its been lovely 'sharing' your holiday food!

Helen.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 17, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
amy1511
Imagineer

amy1511's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 5
fab trippie. Made me very hungry.

Really can't wait to try blaze pizza!
amy1511 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 17, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
anniebee65
Imagineer

So glad you went to POR! I was keen to see what the salads look like. They look divine!
anniebee65 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 17, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Day 14 - travel home day

Sat at MCO with a couple of hours to spare so thought I'd write up the food from this morning.

For breakfast we headed to the food court and used 2QS credits and 2 snack credits as the children weren't really hungry. We got:
Me - Western omelette with no ham and a fruit pot, with a Kind bar.
Andy - Spinach and feta omelette with sausages and a a pain au chocolat.
Izzy and Brodie - Croissant.

My omelette was nice enough, but I really wasn't in the mood for food, so was forcing myself to eat it really. The fruit pot was freshing and easier on my stomach. I think it's end of holiday blues setting in plus a bit of anxiety about our first ever indirect flight. I guessed that Andy would order the spinach and feta omelette again and I was right He thought this was delicious and I'm sure he would have had more if he'd come across them sooner. It wasn't actually showing on the menu board today, so he asked and they were happy to make it for him. They made quite a few, so I'm guessing other people asked too.

We hadn't done any packing, so it was back to the room to pack before a quick bite to eat, cashing out our left over credits then catching the Magical Express at 1.10pm. We used 4 QS credits for lunch and needed to get drinks this time as we'd packed our refillable mugs. We got:
Me - Turkey BLT with a cranberry and raspberry Minute Maid.
Andy - Bacon cheeseburger with fries and a cherry Coke.
Izzy - Plain pasta with grilled chicken a breadstick with a bottle of water.
Brodie - Plain pasta with grilled chicken and a breadstick with a bottle of chocolate Nesquik.

The turkey BLT is really good and probably the best thing I got from the CBR food court. Andy enjoyed his burger and the children were happy with their plain pasta and chicken. And that's it for Disney food

We had 21 snack and 11 QS credits left which gave us 54 snacks. I'll photograph some when I'm home and unpacked, but we got a mixture of treat to take back plus things for our journey home. Our treats included: package of Lays (Walkers), pretzels, Kind bars, M&Ms, Snickers, Twix, boxes of Minnie cookies, boxes of shortbread, bags of chocolate coins and some lovely Mickey head style chocolate coins.

We'll see what Delta offer in the way of food, but the plan is to get a bite to eat at JFK if we have time.

Thanks everyone for reading along and all your lovely comments. I wasn't sure how I'd get on doing the report live, but it's worked really well for me

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31st Oct - 14th Nov 2012
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 2nd - 16th Jan 2014
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 7th - 21st Feb 2015
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 2nd - 15th April 2016
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29th March - 12th April 2017
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21st October - 4th November 2019
Food report - the unexpected Easter QSDP extravagana! April 2017
What do we want? FOOD! When do we want it? NOW! QSDP food report, Oct 2019

Edited at 05:18 PM.
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 17, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

oh wow, what a lot of snack - you needed an extra suitcase to bring them all home! Safe onwards journey!
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 17, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

You've done so well with your live report - really enjoyed reading along. Have a safe journey home

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 17, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have really enjoyed reading your live trippie some great food
Have a safe journey home

Joan
Old 12 Apr 17, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Safe journey home Vickie!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 17, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Really enjoyed reading your reports. Wow 54 snacks to cash in, I'm sure we will struggle to use ours this year now there's 2 a day. Have a safe journey home (if you're in T4 JFK Shake shack is yum).
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 17, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

Hope the flight home goes well Vickie. I will read your report in full when we're home. I'm also going to do a food report I think. Hope you've had a fab holiday.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List