Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Aug 21, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
Moved my September Avios flights to deposit paid flights in December/January where I couldn't get Avios flights but the Customer Service lady pulled them from somewhere!
Taken a voucher for the deposit I had paid so 2ill use that for next summer. Very good service, answered phone quickly and no hassle at all.
If they cancel an Avios flight, you can rebook for any date. There doesn’t have to be Avios availability for the new date.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 21, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Softy View Post
If they cancel an Avios flight, you can rebook for any date. There doesn’t have to be Avios availability for the new date.
Yes, you right
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 21, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
dil2373
Getting Excited

just spent 3 hours on webchat and to transfer booking to fbruary 22 BA want an EXTRA £2900 just for flights, didn't get as far as quoting the extra car hire. Only paid £3500 for flights & car hire so price nearly doubled. Taken the refund
Old 4 Aug 21, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Seeing lots of different scenarios here, can anyone confirm the following before I phone, so I know my options?

Flight only, not a package - a) full refund, b) voucher, or c) move flights to a different date and not have to pay any extra? It’s point c) that I’m interested in, as I can see others having to pay extra, but that’s not what I understood previously?

If anyone can help for flight only I’d be grateful. Thanks.

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 21, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Originally Posted by Cocobean121 View Post
Seeing lots of different scenarios here, can anyone confirm the following before I phone, so I know my options?

Flight only, not a package - a) full refund, b) voucher, or c) move flights to a different date and not have to pay any extra? It’s point c) that I’m interested in, as I can see others having to pay extra, but that’s not what I understood previously?

We were flight only (not Fl) with BA

Options presented via "manage my booking" were
*accept a move to the next available flight
*move to alternative dates (same destination) at no extra cost
*request a refund

We moved from June to September- full choice of flight times & it should have cost a lot more...

It was all done online- no need to ring

Edited at 04:22 PM.
Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 21, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlandobelle View Post
We were flight only (not Fl) with BA

Options presented via "manage my booking" were
*accept a move to the next available flight
*move to alternative dates (same destination) at no extra cost
*request a refund

We moved from June to September- full choice of flight times & it should have cost a lot more...

It was all done online- no need to ring
Great, thank you! I think I may need to call tho as flights not out for September 2022 yet, not sure how that one will work!

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 21, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Great, thank you! I think I may need to call tho as flights not out for September 2022 yet, not sure how that one will work!
Change your flights to something in the next 12 months, then go in again when they are available for your dates and change again.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 21, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
Change your flights to something in the next 12 months, then go in again when they are available for your dates and change again.
Surely I’d have to pay any difference then as it would be me moving them, not because it was cancelled?

Old 4 Aug 21, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
dil2373
Getting Excited

I was under the impression that I wouldn't pay extra but as you can from a copy of the webchat they wanted an extra £2900
Old 4 Aug 21, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dil2373 View Post
I was under the impression that I wouldn't pay extra but as you can from a copy of the webchat they wanted an extra £2900

If it’s flight only try again with someone different or try and do it yourself in manage your booking.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread