Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 25 Jul 21, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Danex View Post
We are on the 3rd august sailing so we’ll be getting on as you’re getting off.

Had a bit of a nightmare this weekend in NI trying to sort out vaccine certificates as the scheme for those here has just been released and is having a lot of problems, we were on the verge of cancelling the cruise but I finally got my certificate yesterday afternoon 😊

Hope you have a lovely time x
Glad you have got your certificate sorted.
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Merryweather17 View Post
Got the cabin number but now the app has kicked me out and wont recognise my details and let me log in again. Very unimpressed by this and am now worried we have lost our port arrival time and check in details.
The app is an absolute nightmare! My sister could upload covid certificates on hers but on mine and my Mums we couldn't so she had to login and do all of ours (2 reservations) just to get it to go green! Honestly its so fiddly how are we meant to use this on a daily basis?

We are on the 3rd august sailing so we’ll be getting on as you’re getting off.

Had a bit of a nightmare this weekend in NI trying to sort out vaccine certificates as the scheme for those here has just been released and is having a lot of problems, we were on the verge of cancelling the cruise but I finally got my certificate yesterday afternoon 😊

Hope you have a lovely time x
Sailing on the 3rd too so will see you onboard! So glad you sorted your certificates. We've got ours (Wales) but have a mixture of paper versions and an app version as they wouldn't allow us all to get paper versions (one person said it was fine but you couldn't order other peoples so then when the other person phoned back that person said no).
Old 27 Jul 21, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Danex
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by 1972 View Post
Glad you have got your certificate sorted.
Thank you 😊
Danex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 21, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Danex
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Sailing on the 3rd too so will see you onboard! So glad you sorted your certificates. We've got ours (Wales) but have a mixture of paper versions and an app version as they wouldn't allow us all to get paper versions (one person said it was fine but you couldn't order other peoples so then when the other person phoned back that person said no).
See you onboard!

I’ve printed out our certificates, I’ve got the app, and screenshots of the QR codes just in case! Don’t want to take any chances lol 😂

Looking forward to to trying Princess, our first time on them, although we have sailed with P&O before.

Anyone know if you can get mimosas for breakfast included in the drinks package 🤣
Danex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 21, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

I'm thinking of booking Regal Princess for a 4 nighter over Halloween weekend - we were meant to be in WDW.
Some trip reports/reviews would be great.
Old 28 Jul 21, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

See you onboard!

I’ve printed out our certificates, I’ve got the app, and screenshots of the QR codes just in case! Don’t want to take any chances lol 😂

Looking forward to to trying Princess, our first time on them, although we have sailed with P&O before.

Anyone know if you can get mimosas for breakfast included in the drinks package 🤣
We haven't tried Princess before either so very excited. And yes my understanding is its any drinks under $12 and a mimosa was less on the menu I saw just have to watch the limit on number of drinks (15 per 24 hours)
Old 28 Jul 21, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather17
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
We haven't tried Princess before either so very excited. And yes my understanding is its any drinks under $12 and a mimosa was less on the menu I saw just have to watch the limit on number of drinks (15 per 24 hours)
So a quick drinks package question, does the 15 drinks include soft drinks such as coke and lemonade or is it just 15 alcoholic/bar drinks? trust me there is no way I am getting through 15 alcoholic drinks a day but wondered about soft drinks and how they fit into this limit.
Merryweather17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Danex
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

So a quick drinks package question, does the 15 drinks include soft drinks such as coke and lemonade or is it just 15 alcoholic/bar drinks? trust me there is no way I am getting through 15 alcoholic drinks a day but wondered about soft drinks and how they fit into this limit.
I believe it’s unlimited regarding soft drinks, and then a limit of 15 alcoholic drinks per day.
Old 29 Jul 21, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

As Danex said no its 15 alcoholic drinks so unlimited soft drinks - I checked this about a million times lol and soft drinks include mocktails and milkshakes
Old 29 Jul 21, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Does it show on the App how many you have had - a bit like the Disney Dining Plan?
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List