Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 30 Jun 20, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

The Sopranos

We're really late to this one, it is a programme we've never watched but heard a lot of good things about. We really enjoyed series one but series two just doesn't seem to be as good, we're about half-way through and at the part where Christopher gets shot. If it wasn't for the good reviews I think we'd give up, please tell me it gets better as it seems to have won lots of awards.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Loved the Sopranos, watched them all a few times! I don't really watch tv tbh but The Sopranos and Son of Anarchy, love them 🙂
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post

It's one of the greatest TV shows ever made. Yes, it gets better.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
June8th
Apprentice Imagineer

We binged watched the whole series, just waiting for my old timers to set in a bit more so we can watch it again!
Loved it!
June8th is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Best TV show ever - stick with it!

I’d like to go back and watch it all again but I’m worried I won’t enjoy it so much
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Acesplicer
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Same here, binge watched them long after they were originally shown. There are a few episodes where I couldn’t wait for them to finish as it was pretty boring but kept at it and glad I did. Now doing the same with the walking dead.
Acesplicer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Trueblue88
Apprentice Imagineer

The Sopranos is so good I have watched the complete series twice now,having a few years break between the series.The Sopranos and Homeland are my two favourite programmes
Trueblue88 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

It actually gets much better the further it goes, tension really ramps up.
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Ive probably watched the whole 86 hours at least four or five times

every time you see something new... if def gets better.. some of the dream episodes are a bit tedious but its all very clever and very funny in places. These guys are despicable people but a lot of them you cant help but like. Get more & more expansive with characters added & going !

for proper bing nerds can recommend the talking sopranos podcast Michael Imperioli and Steve Schirripa (Christopher & Bobby Bacalla) host a rewatch of each episode loads of easter eggs

lady gaga is in it for instance & stuart from big bang

bada bing !
novocastrian is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
daves13
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
Ive probably watched the whole 86 hours at least four or five times

every time you see something new... if def gets better.. some of the dream episodes are a bit tedious but its all very clever and very funny in places. These guys are despicable people but a lot of them you cant help but like. Get more & more expansive with characters added & going !

for proper bing nerds can recommend the talking sopranos podcast Michael Imperioli and Steve Schirripa (Christopher & Bobby Bacalla) host a rewatch of each episode loads of easter eggs

lady gaga is in it for instance & stuart from big bang

bada bing !
And lin manuel Miranda!
daves13 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List