Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Aug 20, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MUAlumni View Post
I think the daughter of a member on here worked at Epcot, not sure what you’d be best searching for but hopefully the member come across this thread
DD worked at Epcot recently, sadly because of the virus her 15m contract only lasted 4m. She worked at the Historical research centre, basically a standalone shop in Epcot. That program is called the HRC, the most common program is the CRP, Cultural representative program, that's a 12m contract.

I wrote a long post about the whole application process but I've scrolled through and can't find the flipping thing! Anyway for her program it was a 4 stage interview process over the period of 1yr.

The first port of call for any program is Yummy jobs, as has already been mentioned, so when the programs are up and running again, I'm not sure that's going to be any earlier than Jan 2022 from what DD was told, head there.

yummyjobs/work/disne...ional-programs
yummyjobs/work/disne...ve-program-hrc

DD absolutely loved being there and was devastated that it ended early, any questions please ask away.
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 20, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
zoebums
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ChoppyGirl View Post
Have a look on You Tube at “Adam does Disney”. It’s about Disney Vlogger Adam Hattan’s journey from the application to the day he arrives. It’s quite a few vlogs long but looks very informative.
Thank you, will have a look x
zoebums is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 20, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
zoebums
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
I think this was who you are thinking of, I can’t find an index but here’s a link to the travel day.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...er+Cha rlotte
That's the one, thank you!
zoebums is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 20, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ChoppyGirl View Post
Have a look on You Tube at “Adam does Disney”. It’s about Disney Vlogger Adam Hattan’s journey from the application to the day he arrives. It’s quite a few vlogs long but looks very informative.
Ha I watch Adam Hatton and didn’t know this existed- he looks so young.
Old 4 Aug 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
zoebums
Apprentice Imagineer

Does anyone know if you have to be 18 before applying or just have to be 18 when you go (if you get a position)?