Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Aug 20, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by simmofamily View Post
Ohhhh marypoppins maybe you can help me with my wall . Its driving me mad making the decision about the grout for it. I have to tell the fitter bt tomorrow. He's already wasted a ful day with me saying "I don't like that" and him having to scrape it out
Sorry OP everyone seems to be jumping on your thread
OMG we have a bit haven't we. I'm sorry too

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Haha don't worry 🥰🥰
Old 2 Aug 20, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
simmofamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Yes, i can help.
Oh you're an angel in disguise. I'm sure my kitchen fitter must be sick of me as so many things have come up to delay things although not my fault to be fair
I don't know if you saw my previous post on mortar further down the page?
I shall upload a couple of photos if that ok but theres links on the thread to the 2 colours that I'm thinking of.
This is the feature wall...

And this was the first colour that I said no too...

Edited at 08:08 PM.
simmofamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by louiseybobs View Post
Thank you so much everyone and marypoppins38 I'm excited 🥰 this is what I had In mind

I love all of these!
I’ve just ordered some artificial eucalyptus from EBay to put in some vases around the house. I kept seeing photos on Pinterest and it really adds a finishing touch, that’s what I’m hoping anyway 🙈

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by simmofamily View Post
Oh you're an angel in disguise. I'm sure my kitchen fitter must be sick of me as so many things have come up to delay things although not my fault to be fair
I don't know if you saw my previous post on mortar further down the page?
I shall upload a couple of photos if that ok but theres links on the thread to the 2 colours that I'm thinking of.
This is the feature wall...

And this was the first colour that I said no too...
its hard to see the actual colours without seeing the actual samples but from what I can see I would go with the buff as this has a better tone to go with the grey. To me the sandstone looks a bit too yellow. As I said though, without seeing the actual samples and the tones of colour in them its quite hard. Hope this helps a bit. I absolutely love the brick with the cupboards!
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
simmofamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
its hard to see the actual colours without seeing the actual samples but from what I can see I would go with the buff as this has a better tone to go with the grey. To me the sandstone looks a bit too yellow. As I said though, without seeing the actual samples and the tones of colour in them its quite hard. Hope this helps a bit. I absolutely love the brick with the cupboards!
I couldn't get a picture of the sandstone other than the thin stick that you can see. The buff is more a darker sandy yellow i thing than the sandstone. The sandstone seems to be the same kind of colour as childrens play sand so a lighter sand. The one that he did was off white and was too like the colour of the cupboards as in it looked very light grey. My DIL said it looked like plaster of paris. It truly was awful.
Old 2 Aug 20, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

Aren’t we so lucky to have such wonderful people in the DIBB family 💖. Marypoppins helped me out picking some finishing touches for our lounge and I love the finished look. She’s a truly wonderful, kind person .
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
And now its really blue in the lamp light

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
Ooooh I'm jumping on this thread as I need help with grey paint. We are in need of a pale grey and the one we chose has come out with blue tones

Can anyone suggest a good pale pale pale grey please
If you want it warm I suggest pebble shore by Dulux 🥰
Old 2 Aug 20, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Originally Posted by louiseybobs View Post
If you want it warm I suggest pebble shore by Dulux 🥰
Thank you for that. We got a lovely mix done and it really is light grey but on the wall its very blue. Weird

I'll send Hubby for a sample of that x