Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 15 Dec 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I bought a big tin of marks biscuits this morning for Christmas and I've almost eaten them all already (I feel slightly ill).
That’s very naughty, took photos up London yesterday and after seeing my double chin I’m Off treats till Christmas Day!
Old 15 Dec 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
That’s very naughty, took photos up London yesterday and after seeing my double chin I’m Off treats till Christmas Day!
Sandra, I wouldn't describe your chin as double (more like triple or quadruple).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Sandra, I wouldn't describe your chin as double (more like triple or quadruple).
I would slap your face but I wouldn’t know which one to slap first! 🤣
Old 15 Dec 19, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

We have a tree!
Bloody boiler was actually condemned this morning. (We’d hoped I t could be fixed until jan when the new one is being installed) so I was lacking in festive spirit but actually, with a few oil filled radiators, a twinkly tree and some wine and I’m feeling much better ☺️
I’ve wrapped nothing and haven’t got a food list written yet!

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 19, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Vanilla pod is a food list a thing, I usually walk around grabbing things lol!
Glad you are warm at least xx
Old 15 Dec 19, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Vanilla pod is a food list a thing, I usually walk around grabbing things lol!
Glad you are warm at least xx
Well it’s best I do have one or I’ll spend the equivalent of a new boiler grabbing things 😆

Edited at 11:36 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
A lot of worry because of a poorly grandparent in hospital 😔

Otherwise, enjoyed social events and parties, got all presents and now need to wrap them and watched several Christmas specials.
Holidaylover19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 19, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Last concert tonight, but its blowing a right gale. After tonight i’ll feel on home straight, all concerts/carols/fairs done - DD also had positive appt today at hospital - all good to go!
Old 18 Dec 19, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

DH is having his Christmas lunch in work this evening and his last shift is Friday. My last volunteering shift was Tuesday and DH is picking DD up from uni after he finishes work at 10.30 tomorrow night. DH and I went out for a delicious pre-Xmas meal together last Saturday before the family comes home.

All presents are packed, most of the food and drink bought. I will make mince pies on Monday and go out for the fresh food on Monday too. DS2 and his fiancée come Xmas Eve until Boxing Day and we will video chat to DS1 who teaches abroad so won’t be home on Xmas Day too.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 19, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Majority of my stuff is done now.
Last day of school and Christmas party for my youngest.

90% of presents done and wrapped. Will do the others tomorrow I think.

Need to visit my gran and food shop.
Make the gingerbread house and some tiffin.

I do feel like it’s too much pressure. I’m worrying about having a good Christmas dinner and not getting all the right stuff from the shop but I’m not sure anyone is actually bothered.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List