Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 26 Mar 21, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Once the CDC alters its advice Disney will come into line shortly afterwards. There isn't any logical reason for them not to do at the point.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 21, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mike4scuba View Post
Unless te staff get the vacine

A union representing Walt Disney World employees wants its members to get vaccinated.

Unite Here 362, which represents thousands of Disney World workers, is asking Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to include hospitality workers on the state’s list of essential employees who are eligible for the coronavirus vaccine.

On Thursday, the union posted a statement on Twitter, saying: “If the Hospitality industry is essential to our economy, then so are we as workers!”
DeSantis said the vaccine will be available to all in April, over 40’s from next Monday, I don’t think they’d add hospitality before then so they’ll be in with everyone else. They’re moving rapidly though so won’t be long until most are done.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 21, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Maybe disney may only allow people in who have been vaccinated in the future
mike4scuba is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 21, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mike4scuba View Post
Maybe disney may only allow people in who have been vaccinated in the future
Its an interesting question - as it is for the whole of the worldwide economy post covid - but I think it will be driven by each of the markets they operate in.

If France for example said it would be an issue of discrimination and won't be implementing them domestically - would be impossible for Disney to go against that in all reality Disneyland.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 21, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Anyone over 18 in Florida will be eligible for the vaccine on April 5th, which is great news.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 21, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by angelbabe View Post
Anyone over 18 in Florida will be eligible for the vaccine on April 5th, which is great news.
That’s brilliant Debbie, really positive news 👍🏻
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 21, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Whoppery5k
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I completely agree, I don't understand why people think Disney will keep masks if they are not required.
It's the most complained about issue in parks.
Yes the CEO has said that masks will be required till 2021.
But if I'm a CEO and the option is there to remove then and it will make me more money, I ain't going to turn round and say no, also he doesn't state it's in all of the parks. Look at Tokyo ! They don't require masks outdoors.
So it's not a one size fits all
Whoppery5k is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List