Old 3 Aug 18, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
congratulations and great start, look forward to reading more
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 18, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Zellotape
Excited about Disney

Zellotape's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Congratulations! looking forward to reading the rest!
Old 3 Aug 18, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Congratulations and look forward to hearing more! I have a thing for the red velvet pancakes at IHOP... not sure I can ever bring myself to try anything different!
SquishTheWhale is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 18, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Congratulations!

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 18, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Congratulations on your wedding!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 18, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Congratulations on your wedding.
Looking forward to reading more of your report.
Old 4 Aug 18, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

Day 2

Day 2 was Tuesday 22nd May aka Our wedding day! I was staying with my family at their hotel (POR) while Scott was still at the Clarion getting ready with his side of the family. I was a bag of nerves so not much eating went on that morning while Scott went to Golden Corrall for breakfast and then onto hooters for pre wedding drinks. Unfortunately he didn’t take any photos of his food as that’s my job 😂

Before I go on to our wedding meal, here are some wedding photos for anyone that’s interested. We got married at Paradise Cove in Lake Buena Vista and it was the most perfect day, I wouldn’t change a thing.

After the ceremony the cake was cut and we all ate some of this while mingling with family members and friends. Our cakes top tier was Lemon sponge with buttercream & lemon curd and the bottom tier was red velvet with chocolate buttercream. I will say it was probably the best cake I’ve ever tasted, although I may be biased 😄

We also did the typical ‘American wedding’ thing of feeding each other the cake 🤣

Seasons 52 on Sand Lake Road was highly recommended to me here on the DIBB for a special occasion meal so I had a private room booked for the 16 of us. I cannot tell you how amazing this place is, we really were treated like royalty by the staff. The private room was stunning and overlooked the lake behind the restaurant, we even spotted 3 or 4 alligators chilling next to it which was a bit of a distraction 😂 Anyway, I had chosen the particular set menu I wanted by emailing the event planner about 8 months before, for anyone interested this cost us $68 per head (before tip & tax) and included unlimited soft drinks & tea/coffee. Obviously any wine or other alcohol was extra but I remember thinking it was very reasonable for quite a high end restaurant.

This was our chosen menu-

Scott & I both chose the Filet Mignon for our entree, which was absolutely amazing.

But as I’ve got a huge sweet tooth, the winner of the whole meal was the dessert. A selection of small (but sickly) dessert shots including Peanut Butter & Chocolate, Key Lime Pie, S’mores, Strawberry cheesecake, Raspberry cannoli, Pecan Pie and there was also a Coffee flavoured one too. They brought out 4 trays of these between us all.

I had the Key Lime Pie while Scott had Peanut Butter. I desperately wanted to try more flavours but I was SO full by this point, I think it was a mix of nerves/emotion, heat and the time difference we were still suffering with as it was only our second full day. So frustrating as everything was so good!

Just wanted to say that if anyone is celebrating a special occasion while in Orlando and is eating offsite, I would not hesitate to recommend this place! Impeccable service & incredible quality in a beautiful setting.

Sorry for the lack of food photos, but tomorrow we start the DDP so it gets a lot better! Thanks for reading 😊

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Lovely wedding photos! And I totally know what you mean about struggling to eat properly on your wedding day, I was just the same. At least I got to eat it all properly at the tasting!

Congrats again
SquishTheWhale is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
nice wedding pics, but more importantly that peanut butter dessert looks amazing
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Fab wedding photos... congratulations! You all looked gorg as does the food
Thats Seasons 52 added to the shortlist for next year
Juliemack is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List