Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 16 Feb 20, 12:56 AM  
Link to this Post
hscx3boys
VIP Dibber

Unable to view/choose magic bands

Is anyone else having the same issue, I try to view and choose magic bands on the my Disney experience and I get wreck it Ralph, along with message about page is unavailable and please check URL. Spent a long time on the phone to Disney who eventually said that they had been advised I should contact DVC as the reservations are DVC. However DVC can access my account and so could the IT department with no problems but still I can’t, they don’t know why.
I found others on another site experiencing the same problem, I’m sure it used to redirect you to disneyworld.disney.go.com but now it just stays on Disney.co.uk. I can’t find anyway of getting onto the US site, if I could I’m sure it would work. I have tried different devices, chrome, app etc.
Has Disney done something to stop us accessing the US site which has caused this problem with the magic bands. I have also had loads of problems allocating friends and family to room reservations, dining, changing dining reservations etc. Every time I have to phone to get this done and the cast member has struggled to get everything working correctly. I have never experienced all these issues with my Disney experience before.
hscx3boys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 01:02 AM  
Link to this Post
coulty47
Apprentice Imagineer

I was tying a couple of times this week to check bands and look at restaurants and I kept getting the not available check your URL, I have no idea what that is , so what is happening,I dont want to have to keep ringing up as last time I rang I was waiting 25 mins.
coulty47 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 01:04 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

I've had the same thing all week! I'm not too worried as we have ages to go, I just have been popping in every so often to see what's available. This week has been the first time I haven't been able to get on at all, I get Ralph every single time! Clearly something is wrong.

DLP | June 2015 | Dec 2016 | Sept 2017 | Oct 2017 | Nov 2018

WDW | April 2009 | Feb 2019
dreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 03:05 AM  
Link to this Post

It has been problematic for the best part of a year since upgraded bands were offered, but it has been particularly bad for the last week or so. I have only ever been able to get to magic bands by using chrome on my laptop. I have a few trips coming up so a few visits to pick magic bands for, I have never needed to go to the US site and indeed I am not convinced this would work anyway as you have to be logged in to select magic bands and whenever I have logged in, it has always gone to the UK site. As an aside, I didn’t think you got magic bands with DVC stays.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 05:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

Same here, have been trying for 2-days and used both safari and chrome on different devices. And yes, magic bands are available with a DVC reservation for both owners and renters.

Message we receive...

We Don���t Want to Wreck Your Fun
Unfortunately, the page you���re looking for is unavailable.
Please check the URL.

Good luck.
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellemum
Excited about Disney

We eventually purchased the Minnie band a couple of weeks ago - then the band colour changed to Grey for 24 hours - so it looked like we had paid for a grey band! Changed to the Minnie band the next day. Seems very temperamental at the moment.
Bellemum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Yes I haven’t been able to get on for a few weeks
Old 16 Feb 20, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

I was having this problem about a month ago. I just gave up as I have a while before I need to order. I had a quick look last week again and it worked fine but now it has gone back to this message again.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
welsh wizard
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Has anyone managed to get through to someone who can help with this? I'm currently on hold but the wait time is 30 minutes!
Old 16 Feb 20, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by welsh wizard View Post
Has anyone managed to get through to someone who can help with this? I'm currently on hold but the wait time is 30 minutes!
I haven’t spoken to anyone but just wondering if you’d managed to get through?
emmafleur is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List