Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Mar 21, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

Mouse in the house

I saw a mouse and immediately got the pest control in, he said we probably only had one or two, so far two dead ones, I think we’re caught by my cat. I am so scared, I went to bed last night thinking and praying that might be the end of them. I woke up at 8am this morning and you wouldn’t believe it, there was a mouse in my bed next to me lying on my arm, I screamed the place down, even my neighbour came in. My husband run up the stairs and it hadn’t moved but it was alive. I have not stopped shaking, feel sick, constant panic attacks, non stop cleaning and feel so upset... I no I won’t sleep tonight and probably won’t for a while, anyone had a mouse problem and how did you get rid of them... I’m honestly not taking the Mickey.
Old 1 Mar 21, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
pumpkin mom
Serious Dibber

I had a frog dropped on me at 5.30 got to love cats. I caught it in a lunch box and had to release it. I must have looked a sight walking around our cul-de-sac at 6am in my dressing gown carrying a plastic box.
Old 1 Mar 21, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Oh my goodness you poor thing. I would have been like you, screaming blue murder! I hope you get some sleep tonight.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 21, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

I think as I have moved all my food to higher shelves they might have started looking elsewhere for food... well that’s what my husband said... I have never felt so ill and sick, I don’t no what to do... I no they are only tiny, but it does not help me...sleep I very much doubt it for a while.
Old 1 Mar 21, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Omg, poor you. Sounds horrific x
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 21, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Holy hell this sounds like a horror film. I could not believe what I was reading. You must have thought you were in a nightmare. I think my wife would have moved out until a squad of exterminators had been in to get the 🐁
Old 2 Mar 21, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

Have you named it? You could call it Margaret ...

Set traps. Loads of them. The little wooden 'nipper' ones are best. Look around the edges of rooms for mouse poop (like small black grains of rice). Look in your cupboards behind cereal boxes and around stuff that's not moved often. Has anything else been nibbled? They can get through holes the size of biro and sometimes nibble to make them bigger. They have to constantly nibble to wear their teeth down as they just never stop growing. Check in the most unused rooms/cupboards for a micey smell and/or poop & nibbles. Hours of fun .

Fingers crossed that it's just a couple of mice that the cat has brought in.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 21, 12:48 AM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

Never thought I could be so scared of the thing I love most... I’m petrified, cant sleep and I think I will be on the dibb all night
Old 2 Mar 21, 12:56 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

OMG... I would have DIED! ...I really feel for you as I have a terrible phobia of Rats/mice and when its really cold we can occasionally hear them in the loft!...I cannot bare to hear them so will sleep downstairs when this occurs (which is usually only for about 3 weeks in the winter..We called pest control but did not make any difference...
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 21, 01:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Amy1989
Imagineer

Sorry mum I have to laugh cos I can imagine you screaming 😂 but if of hated it
Amy1989 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List