Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Dec 10, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Phew...just done Jillian burn fat workout took an hour! It's like -9 here and I'm actually eating an ice lolly as I'm sweating. Lol.
I won't overdo it Kim, you know me it's either all or nothing. No, it's not many cals probably only about 700 a day, if that bug it's only until I go out for tea on Friday night and I'm having a full meal. It temporary I promise.
Kim your work sounds like a nightmare! What is everyone else doing? Walking? There is NO WAY on this earth I'd walk 14 miles ever but what can you do if they demand you in?! It's blooming stupid! On a plus note at least it will be a hell of an exercise session! Get exercising Kim! I know you have loads of DVDs an no excuses! Think of the weight loss that you can do in a few days. Do it for me? Pretty please?!
Xx
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 10, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

well i did try and get back into, bit pathetic but its something...did some sit ups on ab king pro and some skipping (jump rope) lol not much but hey! Will get up in the morning and do the jillian fat burn, not tried it yet! I really want to lose weight as i hate my podgey belly and my little double chin. This is going to sound ridiculous and i would feel very embarassed if anyone else knew apart from you guys but here goes! Ross' little brother has a new GF who is really stunning and super skinny and i feel like a fat bloomp beside her! Wish i could be super skinny like that and i guess its a little bit of the green eyed monster! SO i really need to stick to this diet so i'm not so fat next to her! My only saving grace is that shes 14 years older than him so will be "over the hill" in 5 years...oohh thats bitchy sorry!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 10, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post

what a week iv had thanks for all the get well wishes, was at hospital again yest, took my daughter to doctors and he admitted her, coz she had high temp still, ears inflamed and just really unwell and not eating/drinking. so was there yest 8hrs doinb xray blood test ect. but everything came back fine, they give her some different antibiotics. jacob still really poorly too, up half the night not bein able to breath been a long week.

cant believe the snow is still bad KIM there is only little bit here left. i know what you m
ean i wish i was super skinny, i look at people and think wish i was like that.

il atch up later sorry kiddies are cryin xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 10, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post

back, i'm just goin to start after xmas now, iv had pies, sweets crisp, anythin we cud get our hands on at hosp so i will have put weight on this week i bet!

hope everyone is well xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 10, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Oh Rach, when it rains it pours huh! Poor you! Hope your winkles get better soon and you can start enjoying a happy Christmas time!

Kim, hope your snow starts slowing down soon, you guys must be so bored and frustrated!

Kel, you're being that superstar again. We all need you to kick our butts in the new year

I'm doing ok this week, a couple of extra things that I probably shouldn't have but nowhere near as bad as I have been recently

Been good so far today though so we'll see if it can last!

Breakfast - cereal (3)
Lunch - soup (1), satsumas (0.5), jelly (0), yoghurt (1.5)
Dinner - chicken, noodles, sweet and sour sauce (10)
Pudding - minirice (1.5)
TOTAL - 17.5 points
Might try to save some to make up for the naughties! Hehe
On my own tomorrow night which is when I'm normally good, it's Matt, he's a bad influence! So will have some dinner and pudding and then keep myself nice and busy!

Can't wait for the weekend!
Live Corrie tonight, Corrie & Strictly tomorrow, Strictly & X Factor Saturday, Isle of Wight to see Grandad and X Factor on Sunday; Matt's out at his party so Sunday night to myself...lots of goodies! Then just one more full week at work and a couple of days the week off til freedom! It's coming round nice and quick

You know I said me and Matt did really well with our pressie budget this year - we said £20, I spent £30 though... but Matt announced yesterday he spent £70+! Naughty boy! So had to go emergency Christmas shopping today online! So excited to give him his pressies and excited to get mine too!
Writing my Christmas cards tonight and going through our Christmas food order online!
Ordering a lot of meat etc so it should be quite healthy actually! No so much pastry etc as normal!
We're having gammon, turkey and pulled pork... mmmmmm...

Right, enough gabbering on about nothing much from me!
xxxx

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 10, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
This thread has been automatically closed.

You will find the new thread created by clicking HERE.
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread