Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Jan 18, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust40
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Any of the Jo Malone ones... they smell like the concoctions we used to brew up as kids when we mixed rose petals, leaves and rainwater in an old plant pot!
This made me laugh, I love the candles but I can’t stsnd the perfume either. I’ve really wanted to love them but they smelt terrible on me.

The Estée Lauder summer one ( can’t think of the name) smelt it on someone else and thought it was lovely but it smells terrible on me. I use it as air freshener now as it smells quite nice for that
Old 20 Jan 18, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBlonde
Imagineer

DisneyBlonde's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 102
Guidebook Reviews: 4
I don’t like sweet perfumes and one that made me heave was Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf.

Another that made me feel nauseous was Blue Grass. It smelled like public toilet cleaner.

Poison is one that I can’t stand to be around.
2005-Holiday Inn I-Drive * 2007-QII/Boardwalk * 2009-Married December at the Boardwalk/POR/Rolling Hills Villa (TR here) * 2010-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 May-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 October-Rolling Hills /Boardwalk (TR here) * 2012-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2013-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2014-Rolling Hills * 2015-Rolling Hills * 2016-Rolling Hills and Boardwalk * 2017-Boardwalk and Rolling Hills

DisneyBlonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Oh Blue Grass now that was pretty bad also nina ricci , lair do temps another one fit for cleaning lol

Edited at 11:17 PM.
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
littletrev
Imagineer

There's 2 I can't stand the smell of and the smell seems to linger for ages.

Giorgio Beverley Hills
Poison

I used to wear Opium many years ago, then swapped to Chanel Allure but now my go to scent is Black Opium
Old 20 Jan 18, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lettie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ROBBOTOO View Post
Now I love Alien although prefer the Eau Sublime limited edition version.

But I don’t like Angel.

Others I don’t like...

Poison
Opium
Samsara (Gets me round the throat. I have to literally stop behind anyone wearing that and walk the other way) .
HaHa good job your not standing next to me at the moment I've just sprayed myself with samsara.
Old 20 Jan 18, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

God I love Angel, nearly always get comments. Also love Rive Gauche and have gone back to Youth Dew. Hate L'amaint cheap and nasty.
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Does anyone remember Courant and Candide. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I used to love Blue Grass in my youth. I used to have to go to Selfridge's to buy it back then!
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 18, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

I like Angel but it does'nt like my nose, it makes me sneeze like mad.

Do perfumes remind you of people ? sometimes when I smell certain perfumes I think ooh that smells like so and so.

Poison reminds me of the owner's wife when I worked in a wine bar.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 18, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Millie's Mum
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

i really dislike
Angel
any DKNY
Lady million
poison
charlie ( reminds me of the monster in law )
miss dior
any clinique
and yes now that someone has mentioned it, samsara , my sister used to wear it all the time

as for aftershave i detest joop