Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Jul 19, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We’ve used the Clayton for parking and overnight stays. Shuttle takes 5 mins to the terminals and very easy.
Lola is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 06:50 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Cabbie View Post
You just turn up, as I mentioned above it's just like regular check in.

Regarding your overnight stuff, one tip a lot of Dibbers do is wear old underwear/t-shirts, etc to the airport the night before and just throw them away in the morning. Likewise with lotions and potions just save a few nearly empty bottles (enough for one night) of toiletries a couple of weeks before you travel and just throw them away in the morning.

-Steve
Thanks for the tips... I’ll have a chat with hubby about it, it sounds great but I’m not sure in reality whether I could cope knowing I wouldn’t have access to all of my belongings for that nights. Great if you’re not like me.. but it’s good for thought!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Jennywren
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
I’m interested in the twilight check in... can you just rock up to it or do you have to pre book it? Do you put your clothes from that day and pjs etc in hand luggage then? We usually only take rucksacks so won’t be much room (unless we change our mind and take pull alongs too).

We have booked into the Raddison Blu, we like the convenience of the location to the terminal. The only downside for us is the choice of food in the restaurant (not much and very expensive) and just pizzas offered in the bar area (at least this was the case when we visited in September last year).
We always stay at Radisson Blu with their parking package as well. We use Twilight Check In for our main bags and take an overnight bag which we leave in the car, we arrange with the hotel that we keep the car overnight.
As we are not keen on Radisson's food we either drive or take a taxi round to the Romper Inn for a great meal and treat all of this as part of the holiday.
Jennywren is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List