Old 24 Jul 19, 03:09 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsArcher2b View Post
I've really enjoyed your trip report. Your family are lovely. Can't wait for your last installment.
Thank you 😊
Glad you enjoyed the read and hope you enjoyed the last day too😎

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 03:12 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
Ahhh a very emotional ending there. Don’t make me cry in the morning!
Just wait until the very end of the trip report 😭
Hope to see you on this trip and catch up after far too long.

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by sandshal View Post
4 days OMG how exciting, loved this years report as much as previous years. Looking forward to the final instalment

Sharon
Thanks for your continued reading once again Sharon. Glad you enjoyed it and the ending is a happy one too👍

Old 11 Aug 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
eleele
Apprentice Imagineer

What a lovely end to your trip. How fab that your boys are so appreciative of everything you do for them. I’ve enjoyed reading along, thank you!
eleele is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Lovely last day and I've enjoyed this trip report so much.
Looking forward to the final installment.

Thank you I 'm just glad someone reads all of this and enjoys it as much as we did - Thank you

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Well I’ve got to the end just the final instalment to go! As always I have loved reading about your trip. You definitely right about Dreams you do need to try and live them if you can.
Hope you all have a fabulous holiday, can’t believe it’s only 4 more days till you are off...make sure you do go out in a blaze of glory!

Glad that both you and I got to the end - appreciate your patience and perseverance in getting to the end - we did go out in a Blaze of Glory and hope you will be reading that trip report , once I get started

Old 9 Sep 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Your whole trip report has been a delight to read and your closing words above are lovely. Hope you have as much fun and make many more fantastic memories on your coming trip... and come back to tell us all about them!

Thank you. As always I appreciate your continued reading and posting of such lovely comments- it really does help

With 2019 now a memory , join me soon for the last one - it is coming as soon as I catch up with all the posts made whilst on holiday

Thank you

Old 12 Sep 19, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Oh I don't think I'd have been able to resist using the extra day's ticket in a park!

Lovely picture with Lilo, the boys are really looking very grown up.
That took so much effort, and we did not get greedy, we just wanted a few hours in a water park to end it all. We did have the conversation about a late night of fireworks , but wanted to have a night where we all brought the whole trip together.

Boys are growing up far too quickly
Photo alignment for 2019 needed changing!

Old 12 Sep 19, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
You couldn't of had a more perfect end to your holiday.
Thank you

It really was a perfect ending

Old 12 Sep 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Ha ha, you could have ended up being just like those South American visitors that couldn't comprehend they didn't have tickets to the park . I suspect you are right and there was a little VIP flag on your account (rightly so given the dreadful check in experience).

Love the photos of you all with Lilo . The meal at the end of the day followed by more pool time sounds lovely and you all just enjoyed being in each others company.

I like to think that my kids haven't suffered so badly from having parents who work hard . Perhaps they would disagree with me . I like to think we are setting an example for how to attain the lifestyle we want to live and that doesn't happen with luck it happens with hard work. It does mean that the time we get together on holidays is cherished and I like to think it's not taken for granted. Well, not taken for granted too much, they are still children and all children think their parents are made of money!

Love that final piece above - that is exactly how we feel and in some testing times we all recognise that this will never last forever.
Just glad we got a chance to meet you and your lovely family in 2019.

As for the possible walk of shame Could you imagine if we had been turned away as we saw others at Ak

Appreciate your lovely words - more than you think. x