Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 9 Aug 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Ridersmom
Imagineer

I tried the Burger King Impossible Burger and gave it good reviews.sible Burger Whopper

I usually have no desire to eat meat but my curiosity got the best of me. My grandson (age 5) had tried an impossible burger a couple of years ago and liked it.

This tastes just like a whopper. I couldn't tell if it was the patty or the toppings I was tasting, but my dog liked the patty, tpp.

Edited at 12:59 AM.
Ridersmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lily8
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Ridersmom View Post
I usually have no desire to eat meat but my curiosity got the best of me. My grandson (age 5) had tried an impossible burger a couple of years ago and liked it.

This tastes just like a whopper. I couldn't tell if it was the patty or the toppings I was tasting, but my dog liked the patty, tpp.
We're all keen to try the impossible burger. We had the beyond burger in WDW (at CSR and BB) and really enjoyed it. We looked it up on our return only to find that it's sold in Tesco. It's by far the most expensive plant-based burger sold in the supermarket, but it's also far superior in my view to any other veggie burger sold here. The impossible burger isn't sold in the UK and from what I read isn't widely available yet in the US either. Both brands have been making headlines worldwide recently in discussions about the environment.
Lily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Ridersmom
Imagineer

I really like veggie burgers and wasn't sure I would like the impossible burger. It is more expensive than most veggie burgers-$6.69 or so.

We got bean veggie burgers at Restrauntasaurus (sp) in AK and we all agreed they were quite good. Did not taste like hambergers but very nicely spiced.
Ridersmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Lily8
Very Serious Dibber

We like bean burgers too so we'll look out for these in AK next year. All in all we felt spoilt for choice at WDW for meat-free options.
Lily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

We tried it at Epcot Food and Wine last year and it was a big hit. It's back again this year
angelbabe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
maddo11
slightly serious Dibber

maddo11's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
what impossible burger?
maddo11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Ridersmom
Imagineer

A meatless patty that's supposed to be incredibly close to the real thing. And it really did tast like a Burger King Whopper.

Of you want to try meatless it's a good start.

Very different from most veggie burgers.
Old 12 Aug 19, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
maddo11
slightly serious Dibber

maddo11's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
i dont do meatless but thanks ha
maddo11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Had the impossible burger sliders at food and wine last year and they were amazing, hope they are back again this year!
Old 13 Aug 19, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

I’m so pleased these are now an option at BK
I would never eat there as the spicy bean burgers seem to make me unwell and it’s a reasonable, quick, road trip stop-off.
I’ll happily eat an impossible whopper 😋

Edited at 02:11 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List