Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Aug 19, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
When you 55 do you lose your marbles

A few days ago I thought I set up our mobile for our Vegas part of the holiday. I brought a USA sim a few weeks back and put it away near the mobile phone I was going to use my old pro 20 so yesterday I whentnto put the sim in my old phone But it was not where I left it or thought I left it I looked everywhere so went in the bedroom moved a box and there it was I can Not remember putting it there so at 55 I think I loseing my marbles
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Not losing your marbles , proven scientific fact compartelimisation, study done, fact, one room to another is a different compartment. No need to worry
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
At least you didn’t put it in the fridge! I’m 47 and nothing is ever where I think it should be

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
skb 123
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Just before coming away, I know I moved a valuable ring to a safe place instead of on the side in the kitchen where it had been the last few months. Trouble is, I now can't remember where the safe place was!
skb 123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
It’s not losing your car keys that’s the problem it’s when you find them but you can’t remember what they’re for
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 02:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
The standard procedure in our house is my Wife has a tidying up phase and puts everything away. Then we can’t find it.

The conversation always comes around to her saying I must have moved it
Then some hours later it’s found and I don’t get told.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 03:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by skb 123 View Post
Just before coming away, I know I moved a valuable ring to a safe place instead of on the side in the kitchen where it had been the last few months. Trouble is, I now can't remember where the safe place was!
I have done this! I hid my engagement and eternity rings before my 6 week Disney trip at Xmas. I still can’t remember where I hid them an£ I’ve searched all over! I did this at the grand old age of 39 I remember hiding them and thinking I was so clever as a burglar would never look there. Well, neither it would seem, would I
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 04:14 AM  
Link to this Post
skb 123
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lola View Post
It’s not losing your car keys that’s the problem it’s when you find them but you can’t remember what they’re for
Or you have the keys, but can't remember where you parked the car!
skb 123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We had to cancel our holiday 6 years ago and we already had our dollars so we kept them for the following year as we had already booked.
12 months later I looked in the safe and the dollars wern't there so asked DH where he'd put them and he said in the safe.
I turned the house upside down and couldn't find them DH just shrugged his shoulders
and said well we will manage
After a few hours he remembered where he'd put them, tucked in at the side of the door frame under the stairs.
I was furious with him as beside all the stress of thinking we'd lost $3.000 I'd wasted a full day looking for them and then had to tidy everywhere up again
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Last week I put dirty dishes in the fridge instead of the dishwasher and when on my way out I spent ages looking for my navy shoes when my son pointed out they were on my feet! I have just turned 50 so goodness knows what I will be like at 55!