Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Itineraries
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.
Unread 8 Jul 19, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Tiger lily 3 View Post
Thanks everyone just thought it might be a bit of a long day if staying each evening to watch the fireworks or does the day go quickly I imagine I will spend a lot of time in ques for various attractions as going peak time
Rope drop to fireworks would be a long day in a single park, however if you start in one park and finish in another it doesnt seem as tiring, a change being as good as a rest. I agree that you should drop the late starts and free mornings. You could also do the fireworks in your second week, you dont have to do them every time you are there.

It also feels like you will be getting poor value for money ticket wise, assuming you have not already bought tickets, I would ditch some things in order to do others better. One day per park, especially in peak season, is not enough time for most parks.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney 2019 v 2
Unread 8 Jul 19, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
KevinCosmos
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

I would consider changing the first day from Typhoon Lagoon to another park - you're going to be up extremely early so I would either go to one of the parks and rope drop one of the most popular rides: Flight of Passage, Slinky Dog Dash, etc.

I would also consider switching the Universal dates, if you've done Universal before I think IOA has more things to do, so I would assign a full day for that and then do Universal Studios on check-in day. Anything you miss could be done in the evening after Volcano Bay.

It looks as if Animal Kingdom on the first Sunday is the only morning park you'll be doing - the rest are all later in the day. I would consider making my first week full of "AM" parks and switching/leaving around dinner time, and then do "PM" parks in the second week. You'll be awake early the first couple/few days so it makes sense to do the parks early and take advantage of the smaller morning crowds. I appreciate if there's more than one family going it can be difficult to navigate this sort of stuff though.

Edited at 07:55 AM.
KevinCosmos is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
WDW Lake Buena Vista
Unread 17 Aug 19, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Buttercup1982
Excited about Disney

Mobile

This is my rough draft...👍🙂
Buttercup1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Unread 21 Aug 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

Your body clock is still going to be on UK time so you will be awake early. Most people use those early morning hours to get to the parks for rope drop.
Unread 25 Aug 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
GWRW1964
Looking for my Ears

Totally agree. Make the inevitable jet lag work in your favour and get to RD on the first couple days.
GWRW1964 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 19, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiger lily 3
Earning More Ears

Thankyou dibbers have taken on board what you have said and I am going to tweak iternary I will repost for your views.
Tiger lily 3 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Attraction Tickets Direct