Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 19 Apr 17, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshowtb
Earning My Ears

Mobile

All booked too :-)

Don't forget you can book FP+ 60 days before check-in for the check-in and check-out day (and any other days in between if staying more than one night). All other dates of your ticket, after your 'stay', can be booked 60 days before each day!
Joshowtb is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 17, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

What a great idea -will be looking into this for my nephew

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post

It has just dawned on me...
Will it be possible to check in the am and get to mk for EMH at 8am? And if so how? I am sure I read it is a trek to get to the campsite? Or will it be as easy as driving up to reception run in and 'check in' and drive to TTC to go on to MK for 8am? What time scale am I looking at? What will be the quickest / most convenient mode of transport?

Edited at 12:03 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridajill
Excited about Disney

What a great idea to do this. Unfortunately it's not available for the dates I want or I would definitely book it!
International Drive 2001, GKTW 2014, Lindfields 2015, Lindfields 2017, St Augustine and Davenport 2018, Disney Beach Club and Villa 2020 - CANCELLED, Fort Myers Beach, Royal Pacific Resort and Indian Creek 2022
Floridajill is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I'm not too worried about the Magic Bands, I would just like the fastpasses at 60 days. If I booked a night at the campsite and then never showed up to check in would I still be able to use the fastpasses?
Also, if I booked it for one night at the beginning of the trip, would I be able to use fastpasses at 60 days for my whole 14 day park tickets?

Sorry if it's been asked before, my head is spinning with all the different options to try and work out what's best for us!
Old 20 Apr 17, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Trombyy
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by xcmjstaax View Post
I'm not too worried about the Magic Bands, I would just like the fastpasses at 60 days. If I booked a night at the campsite and then never showed up to check in would I still be able to use the fastpasses?
Also, if I booked it for one night at the beginning of the trip, would I be able to use fastpasses at 60 days for my whole 14 day park tickets?

Sorry if it's been asked before, my head is spinning with all the different options to try and work out what's best for us!
You can do online check-in if your not interested in the magic bands, you will need proof of booking to get free parking when u hit the parks, as for the fast passes, 60 days out for your booking and then at 60 day mark for every other day on your ticket.
Trombyy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Trombyy View Post
You can do online check-in if your not interested in the magic bands, you will need proof of booking to get free parking when u hit the parks, as for the fast passes, 60 days out for your booking and then at 60 day mark for every other day on your ticket.
Thank you so much! I think we will look into this then
Old 20 Apr 17, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Trombyy
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by Welshlamb View Post
It has just dawned on me...
Will it be possible to check in the am and get to mk for EMH at 8am? And if so how? I am sure I read it is a trek to get to the campsite? Or will it be as easy as driving up to reception run in and 'check in' and drive to TTC to go on to MK for 8am? What time scale am I looking at? What will be the quickest / most convenient mode of transport?
I drove last year, dropped into reception at 6:45 collected my bands and parking pass and was at Epcot for 7:15 for emh, for the MK I'd say the boat from the grounds would be a quicker option than driving to TTC and then getting monorail.
Trombyy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
2017dream
Excited about Disney

We are a family of 8 with two cars ...
I have had a look and it says up to 10 people but cannot find anything about the parking...

Does anyone know if we could have two cars and if we could get parking at the parks for two cars also ?

Wife is a bit apprehensive and thinks that if we get the things but don't use the pitch they would take our fast passes off us or something...so on check in do you tell them you are not using it or do you have to tell a white lie ...as i say just a bit apprehensive , seems to god to be true..
2017dream is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Another probably stupid question, can I check out online as well so I wouldn't need to actually go to the campsite at all?