Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Weddings and Honeymoons
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.
Florida Tix
Unread 11 May 17, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
elsa-marie
Earning My Ears

We arrive on the 28th September and get married at Lake Buena Vista Resort in their garden gazebo on the 3rd October. We've booked through Stay Happy Stay in Love and our planner is named Pat. She's lovely, very helpful and has gone out of her way for us to secure our date as its a special date to us being my grandparents wedding anniversary.

We have our evening meal booked at Narcooses that night and hoping to go into Epcot for Illuminations after. I will be changing out of my wedding dress as I've had a princess style dress and worried the heat, but doing so has enabled us to go into Epcot after for Illuminations.
elsa-marie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Wedding and First Family Trip to WDW
Unread 11 May 17, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell24
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by PrincessRella View Post
Lovely! Your wedding countdown will be close-ish to mine Good idea about having it a few days after you arrive. We arrive on the 8th and marry on the 14th but the bulk of our guests arrive on the 11th.
Dinner and fireworks is a great idea, what resort are you staying in?x
We are currently booked into POR but are considering changing to either OKW or SSR. We love POR but the villas provide so much more space and we always like to try somewhere new. We are planning on booking Grand Floridian for the night before and night of the wedding if we move to a villa as our little treat away from everyone else lol
tinkerbell24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Love, laughter and happily ever after
Unread 11 May 17, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
elsa-marie
Earning My Ears

We're booked into the POR to, in a Royal Room. Our friends are in a standard too but we will be requesting a mansion building for them.

I'm worrying a little about space but I think we should be fine.
elsa-marie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Wedding and First Family Trip to WDW
Unread 11 May 17, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Claire@Hull
Apprentice Imagineer

Claire@Hull's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hey ladies 👋🏼
Im planning for a mini-wishes wedding at the Wedding Pavilion with the Whitehall Room for reception and UK lochside for Dessert party in April 2019! Yes, I know, toooo far away! I am already stressing out about prospective flight prices, not getting dates, locations, etc, etc.
Looking forward to hearing all about your planning and grateful for any tips I can pick up along the way.
X
Unread 12 May 17, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
Excited about Disney

We're getting married 7th May 2018, just popping to the courthouse and then going to Hollywood Studios after, evening meal at the new Hollywood Planet Observatory and then stay the night in a Disney hotel, as we're staying in a villa for the 3 weeks
01/05/20 - 15/05/20 - Doral Woods
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Just the two of us!
Unread 12 May 17, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
fleur_charms
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by PrincessRella View Post
I'm exactly the same about the marriage license! Our wedding planner offers a service of taking care of it for us for $195 but the Control Freak in me wants to do it myself...

That will be a very exciting Christmas Eve for sure! Have you decided on where you're choosing for the ceremony?x
I haven't looked into it enough to know what my options are yet! We'll have to do it by mail as we won't have any weekdays before the wedding to get to the courthouse. Can I apply for this myself online or do I NEED to pay a service to do it for me? I need to look into it but everytime I start o get confused haha!

Were going to do it at the Polynesian beach with just our parents attending. We've got 5 nights booked at AKL and it's all so exciting! We haven't been since 2016 so it's going to be amazing and I'm avoiding all spoilers of new attractions haha. What are your plans?
fleur_charms is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Annual Passholders take 2
Unread 12 May 17, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Claire@Hull View Post
Hey ladies 👋🏼
Im planning for a mini-wishes wedding at the Wedding Pavilion with the Whitehall Room for reception and UK lochside for Dessert party in April 2019! Yes, I know, toooo far away! I am already stressing out about prospective flight prices, not getting dates, locations, etc, etc.
Looking forward to hearing all about your planning and grateful for any tips I can pick up along the way.
X
Welcome! How exciting! Sounds wonderful, when do you get to request your date?x
Sept 1994:WDW Kissimme Villa;Nov 2008: DLP Santa Fe; June 2010: WDW I-Drive; Nov 2011: DLP Santa Fe; May 2012: DLP Radisson Blu; Nov 2012: DLP Dream Castle; Dec 2012: Santa Fe; July 2013-Art of Animation

Disney Dreams Do Come True - July 2013 Trip Report
PrincessRella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Paradise Cove Wedding Day
Unread 12 May 17, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Goosey-Lucy View Post
We're getting married 7th May 2018, just popping to the courthouse and then going to Hollywood Studios after, evening meal at the new Hollywood Planet Observatory and then stay the night in a Disney hotel, as we're staying in a villa for the 3 weeks
Sounds lovely! You can now also say you have less than one year to go How is your planning going?
Sept 1994:WDW Kissimme Villa;Nov 2008: DLP Santa Fe; June 2010: WDW I-Drive; Nov 2011: DLP Santa Fe; May 2012: DLP Radisson Blu; Nov 2012: DLP Dream Castle; Dec 2012: Santa Fe; July 2013-Art of Animation

Disney Dreams Do Come True - July 2013 Trip Report
PrincessRella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Paradise Cove Wedding Day
Eat and Play Card