Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 11 May 17, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post

We're booked into the POR to, in a Royal Room. Our friends are in a standard too but we will be requesting a mansion building for them.

I'm worrying a little about space but I think we should be fine.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Claire@Hull
Apprentice Imagineer

Hey ladies 👋🏼
Im planning for a mini-wishes wedding at the Wedding Pavilion with the Whitehall Room for reception and UK lochside for Dessert party in April 2019! Yes, I know, toooo far away! I am already stressing out about prospective flight prices, not getting dates, locations, etc, etc.
Looking forward to hearing all about your planning and grateful for any tips I can pick up along the way.
X
Old 12 May 17, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

We're getting married 7th May 2018, just popping to the courthouse and then going to Hollywood Studios after, evening meal at the new Hollywood Planet Observatory and then stay the night in a Disney hotel, as we're staying in a villa for the 3 weeks
Goosey-Lucy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
fleur_charms
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by PrincessRella View Post
I'm exactly the same about the marriage license! Our wedding planner offers a service of taking care of it for us for $195 but the Control Freak in me wants to do it myself...

That will be a very exciting Christmas Eve for sure! Have you decided on where you're choosing for the ceremony?x
I haven't looked into it enough to know what my options are yet! We'll have to do it by mail as we won't have any weekdays before the wedding to get to the courthouse. Can I apply for this myself online or do I NEED to pay a service to do it for me? I need to look into it but everytime I start o get confused haha!

Were going to do it at the Polynesian beach with just our parents attending. We've got 5 nights booked at AKL and it's all so exciting! We haven't been since 2016 so it's going to be amazing and I'm avoiding all spoilers of new attractions haha. What are your plans?
fleur_charms is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Claire@Hull View Post
Hey ladies 👋🏼
Im planning for a mini-wishes wedding at the Wedding Pavilion with the Whitehall Room for reception and UK lochside for Dessert party in April 2019! Yes, I know, toooo far away! I am already stressing out about prospective flight prices, not getting dates, locations, etc, etc.
Looking forward to hearing all about your planning and grateful for any tips I can pick up along the way.
X
Welcome! How exciting! Sounds wonderful, when do you get to request your date?x
PrincessRella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Originally Posted by Goosey-Lucy View Post
We're getting married 7th May 2018, just popping to the courthouse and then going to Hollywood Studios after, evening meal at the new Hollywood Planet Observatory and then stay the night in a Disney hotel, as we're staying in a villa for the 3 weeks
Sounds lovely! You can now also say you have less than one year to go How is your planning going?
PrincessRella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Originally Posted by fleur_charms View Post
I haven't looked into it enough to know what my options are yet! We'll have to do it by mail as we won't have any weekdays before the wedding to get to the courthouse. Can I apply for this myself online or do I NEED to pay a service to do it for me? I need to look into it but everytime I start o get confused haha!

Were going to do it at the Polynesian beach with just our parents attending. We've got 5 nights booked at AKL and it's all so exciting! We haven't been since 2016 so it's going to be amazing and I'm avoiding all spoilers of new attractions haha. What are your plans?
I am sure you can do it yourself through the mail rather than go through a company but don't quote me on that! I am going to speak to my planner about it over the weekend so will let you know what info she passes on to me!

Sounds lovely, Polynesian beach is just beautiful. We are getting married at Paradise Cove and having our reception there too. We have about 30 people booked up ready to come so far... I didn't think so many people would travel so far so am really pleased We're there for 10 days and then flying to Mexico for our honeymoon afterwards. Seems like so far away but am sure it will fly by!x
Old 12 May 17, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Mezza1991
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I proposed to my Fiancé in from of magic kingdom some 2 years ago.

We were looking at venues last year, Hardrock Hotel, Boardwalk etc

Any advice on other locations would be great.
Mezza1991 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
fleur_charms
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mezza1991 View Post
I proposed to my Fiancé in from of magic kingdom some 2 years ago.

We were looking at venues last year, Hardrock Hotel, Boardwalk etc

Any advice on other locations would be great.
How many guests will you have?
fleur_charms is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lickerofthetoe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nicola09 View Post
We get married on June 5th this year at Paridse Cove! Not long now 🙈
Congrats

Hope your posting some piccys when you return, as we are getting married there on 22nd September this year.

Hope it all goes amazing

DLP - 2003 Santa Fe
DLP - 2010 Hotel Cheyenne
Disney Art of Animation Resort - Sept 2012.
NYC - Feb 2014
Dibb villa @ Lindfields Sept 2014

** Wedding, Dreamy Corner 22.9.17 **
NYC Feb 2014 Mini Trip Report
Scouse meets Mouse Pre trippy Sept 2012 here ©
Scouse meets Mouse Trip Report Sept 2012 here (in the making) ©
lickerofthetoe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List