Notices

Old 28 May 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Your plans sound great, I need to sit down and do ours now FP day is closing in!

On the 16th i agree that i’d book MK FPs, then see what you can pick up at AK later
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

All looks great to me and it makes it feel so real when you see it all written down like that I agree with the others... use fast passes for MK - it’s such a special day and queues can make a real difference to the experience, plus you seem to have plenty of other opportunities for AK fast passes later in the hols. I will def be looking back at your itinerary when I’m doing mine- you have a good mix there
Old 30 May 19, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I loved my 4 parks challenge too really good luck with yours and I hope you report back on how it went! Fingers crossed with the weather for you.

Ok so, your plans...I think it all looks great. You've got a great mix of downtime and parks. We've never made it to EEH as we're always so tired by then. But you're making sure you have a couple of late starts and pool time.

For my advice on the 16th where you have MK I'd book FP for there instead of AK. I think you'd be able to get at least Everest or one of the non Pandora rides at AK in the evening after using your MK FP and so while you are unlikely to ride FOP on this day you do have AK later in the trip so you can get FOP on those days.

Have fun enjoying all your snack credits at Epcot! That will be fun!
Thanks! I will definitely be writing a trip report when I get back so you will see how success the 4 park day is.

We did EEH a couple of times last time and we loved the atmosphere at night. We didn't get as many rides done as we did in EMH but the parks in the dark have such a different feel.

I will go with the MK fastpasses and grabbing one for AK after if we can. We just want to wander around Pandora at night as missed this last time. Also feel we rushed a lot last time and didn't just walk around and look so have planned to do that this time.

Good luck for your FP day!
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks Eccles and Th1nkT1nk. I think I've just looked at it too much and can't work out of its a good plan or not. I have planned more short frequent visits than fewer longer days because of the heat. Fingers crossed it works!
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm following along with interest. Your trip is very similar to ours next summer apart from the fact that I also have to squeeze in some time at Busch Gardens as my children are teenagers and rollercoaster junkies!
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
I'm following along with interest. Your trip is very similar to ours next summer apart from the fact that I also have to squeeze in some time at Busch Gardens as my children are teenagers and rollercoaster junkies!

Thanks for reading along. Ive only been to Busch Gardens once as an 11 year old and have a few memories of it. We might go and visit in February when we have 10 days in a villa for a bit of winter sun.
Old 14 Jun 19, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

2 days away from fastpass day and I think I have finally finished my plan and have it ready to highlight as I manage to book with a plan to book our slinky and FOP fastpasses first (I hope) FP day also falls on fathers day so I have apologised to my husband but said we are not going out for the day as I need to be by the computer for 12 so we have agreed on going out for breakfast and then coming home with my dad coming over late afternoon when I will hopefully feel all relaxed.

Ive felt really funny lately with work being very busy and a school event that we've had to organise happening tomorrow and its been really stressful and taken a lot of time and effort but hoping that once this weekend is done I can really start to look forward to the summer and our holiday and get into my proper planning stages like I'd normally be.

Will feedback on Sunday and let you know how the FP plan went.
Old 14 Jun 19, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Ooo exciting! Good luck with your fast passes ... hope you get everything you want/ when you want it! Sending some pixie dust your way ✨
I found that I was on major planning mode for so long with our Florida trip- then the couple of months before I felt a bit flat ... I’m sure getting your work stresses out of the way and booking fast passes with reinvigorate your excitement
Old 15 Jun 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Good luck for tomorrow! Did ours today and worked out fine - got FOP and SDD on the days we wanted without having to resort to evening slots - I did look at the Dibb FP availability tool beforehand to check everything *should* work out- def take a look if you haven't done so yet! Good luck! 😊
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 06:37 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thank gezzasgem, i have donr exactly that thanks for Goldia writing about it in her pre trippie. Made me make a couple of alterations last week so glad I found out about that. It looks like I should be ok but who knows of the website/app will play ball today!

So glad your FP day went well!