Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 30 Jun 19, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile Charlotte tilbury

Hi,
Just wondering where is best to get Charlotte tilbury stuff?
Do Sephora sell it or will I need to look somewhere else?
Thanks
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

My cousin picked some up in Sephora at Disney springs for her daughter in April so any branch should have it.

Do check that it is actually cheaper to buy it over there though, European skincare brands are often more expensive in the US and that can be even more the case now given the way the GBP rate has gone.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Don’t buy over in the states, it cheaper to get in the uk
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Oh very true about it costing more. Are there any brands that are normally bargains? I know the dollar is terrible but would love to pick up some make up and skincare stuff. I love Glamglow so hoping that might be a bit cheaper 🤞🏼
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nells77 View Post
Oh very true about it costing more. Are there any brands that are normally bargains? I know the dollar is terrible but would love to pick up some make up and skincare stuff. I love Glamglow so hoping that might be a bit cheaper 🤞🏼
US brands are more likely to be cheaper, but you still need to be aware of UK prices. It’s worth looking in Sephora and Ulta at brands you haven’t heard of, you might find a little gem.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Nells77 View Post
US brands are the ones likely to be a bit cheaper there than here. Drunk Elephant skincare is pricey in both countries but when it first launched here they just swapped the $ sign for a £

I tend to like buying the various trial packs of skincare or makeup that Sephora do, I have sensitive skin so it means I get lots of different things to try without the risk of spending too much on something that upsets my skin.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 19, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyFromage
Very Serious Dibber

I Bought loads of Kylie make up in Ulta
LadyFromage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 19, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Lucyjane45xxx
Imagineer

I find that even US brands are as cheap in the UK (especially when places like debenhams offer 10% off).

I used to buy Kat Von D, Tarte, Anastasia Beverly Hills and Glam Glow in the US, but with the current exchange rate it just isn't worth it.

The only time I buy now is if sephora has discounts on
"The Superfan & The Skeptic" - Trip Report Index Here
Lucyjane45xxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List