Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 4 Aug 19, 02:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Bobby_1970
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

Originally Posted by captbnut View Post
Do you have to book The Void online? If so, do you have a link please?
Walked up at 1pm. Straight in. No issues
Bobby_1970 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 19, 02:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Bobby_1970
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
Honestly I was blown away. I play a lot of video games and couldn't believe it as soon as you put the visor down and the person opposite you is a stormtrooper I just lost my mind!
My sentiments exactly. Completely incredible. Looked across and there's my son. But it's a stormtrooper. Lol. My arms, in front of me, in stormtrooper armour. Activate switches etc. Saw an R2 unit near me at the end. Reached out and there's a dome, it's head. Right where it looks like it should be. It's a must do for any start wars fan imho. For £30 it's a steal. Standing on the platform above the lava, feeling the heat from it. Amazing.
Bobby_1970 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 19, 05:02 AM  
Link to this Post
wozwebs
Getting Excited

Mobile

Our last day here is tomorrow and did read about The Void and knowing that may not be back for a few years now might change plans and head there after Volcano Bay. Sounds so good.
wozwebs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

We would also recommend The Void it was awesome
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyF1rstT1me
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm thinking of booking The Void for our trip in May but they don't take bookings so far in advance it seems. Glad to see everyone on here really enjoyed it. My issue is it's the youngest DS who is the biggest SW fan but he'll only be 7 by the time we go and The Void site says min age 10. He'll be gutted if we do it without him. I've read that they may let younger kids in, it's only an issue if whether they're strong enough to hold the gun. I don't suppose anyone knows if this is true?
DisneyF1rstT1me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 05:31 AM  
Link to this Post

I read up on the void yesterday after seeing a post about it and I have a few days with no tickets next month. I was quite put off by all the reviews about long waits, 2 hours after the booking seemed commonplace for example. I decided against it because of that, so quite confusing..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyF1rstT1me View Post
I'm thinking of booking The Void for our trip in May but they don't take bookings so far in advance it seems. Glad to see everyone on here really enjoyed it. My issue is it's the youngest DS who is the biggest SW fan but he'll only be 7 by the time we go and The Void site says min age 10. He'll be gutted if we do it without him. I've read that they may let younger kids in, it's only an issue if whether they're strong enough to hold the gun. I don't suppose anyone knows if this is true?
The only thing I can say is that it isn’t really the gun that’s an issue but the backpack is really heavy so might be an issue for youngsters.
Old 16 Aug 19, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I read up on the void yesterday after seeing a post about it and I have a few days with no tickets next month. I was quite put off by all the reviews about long waits, 2 hours after the booking seemed commonplace for example. I decided against it because of that, so quite confusing..
I just walked in last time I went and was fine. We are due to go on Wednesday next week and am just going to walk up again so can let you know.
Old 16 Aug 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
I just walked in last time I went and was fine. We are due to go on Wednesday next week and am just going to walk up again so can let you know.
Ok thanks, I will keep an eye on the thread.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Went yesterday arrived about 9pm after a meal and walked straight in, was checking and throughout the evening it was empty. Still great however the kit seems a little more tired than last year with a few glitches. The people I were with were blown away as they are massive Star Wars fans. One word of caution you can only do 4 max so if there are more of you, you have to split the group. Doing it with 4 is a little cramped as well and is better with three.