Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 9 Dec 08, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Some of our Maldives Photos Part 4.

Wonderful sunsets...

Hey its a tough life, but someone has to do it...

Hope you liked them. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x

Edited at 02:56 PM.
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 08, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
peter pan's mum
Imagineer

Fantastic photos hun. I loved them. Thank you for sharing.
It looks like you had a fabulous romantic time with your hubby.

Sooooooooo tell me did you wear all your tops lol?
peter pan's mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 08, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by peter pan's mum View Post
Fantastic photos hun. I loved them. Thank you for sharing.
It looks like you had a fabulous romantic time with your hubby.

Sooooooooo tell me did you wear all your tops lol?
I think I wore 8 ...
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 08, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
peter pan's mum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
I think I wore 8 ...

So funny! Heeheeheeheeheehee!

All that packing too.
peter pan's mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 08, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow your bungalow looks awesome, what beautiful scenery, thanks for posting your pics x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 08, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by peter pan's mum View Post

So funny! Heeheeheeheeheehee!

All that packing too.
Aw Hun dont, I didn't hear the end of it.
Bought some gorgeous wraps out there and did not move out of them for most of the stay.
Plus I only wore Flip Flops on two trips, I never wore any footwear all the other days.
Old 9 Dec 08, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Aw Hun dont, I didn't hear the end of it.
Bought some gorgeous wraps out there and did not move out of them for most of the stay.
Plus I only wore Flip Flops on two trips, I never wore any footwear all the other days.
Told ya So!
Did you manage to get Hubby into a sarong? It's the only thing my Dad wears when they're out there!
Old 9 Dec 08, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vabeth View Post
Told ya So!
Did you manage to get Hubby into a sarong? It's the only thing my Dad wears when they're out there!
He had to wear one in Male on a trip to enter a Mosque, very fetching.x
Old 9 Dec 08, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Omg, I've just drooled over all your photos... *Thinks to self... WHY did I book a cruise?...this looks so much more heavenly*

Seriously, what a wonderful place to be with your other half...so romantic

Diane x
Old 9 Dec 08, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
easto
Very Serious Dibber

How perfect is that what heaven looks like then!