Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Mar 10, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hayley&Gareth View Post
How far in advance should I contact Randy? I cant get a date pencilled in at Disney until 12 months before and 8 months for a confirmed date. I don't want to mess him about but I don't want to delay and risk him being booked by someone else!
just checked back thru' my emails and we paid our deposit ($400) in Sept 2006 for our VR Dec 2007. We told him our 1st and 2nd choices of date initially and he said he would def do our our photography, whichever day it was (turned out to be our 2nd choice). He is totally aware of Disney policy and will work with you
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 10, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

We have also booked Randy for our wedding. We have gone with package 1 at $575. Just wondering, what does the preview album mean?

Also does anyone know if we get a nice leather album included in this or how much extra it would cost? x
Old 1 Mar 10, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

we got our photo's in a tall album that holds the photo's in divided wallets in the ring-binder type album - I think that's we he calls a preview album, rather than one large photo per page like a traditional album. We had 2 of these with over 1,000 pics in (we had him for 6 hours!) as well as some loose B & W pics and also 'photo shopped' pics (plus the CD's of course).
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 10, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by dee slack View Post
we got our photo's in a tall album that holds the photo's in divided wallets in the ring-binder type album - I think that's we he calls a preview album, rather than one large photo per page like a traditional album. We had 2 of these with over 1,000 pics in (we had him for 6 hours!) as well as some loose B & W pics and also 'photo shopped' pics (plus the CD's of course).
That is very similar to what we had too!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 10, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Book Randy in straight away he is very understanding of Disney's policy.

We got one of the preview albums as well with about 500 regular sized photos in it, it broke though so we had to get new ones.
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 10, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Chilly80 View Post

We got one of the preview albums as well with about 500 regular sized photos in it, it broke though so we had to get new ones.
Thanks girls.

Do you get this folder/album when your there or does he post it to you?
Old 1 Mar 10, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

you should get it while you're there, as long as you don't go home for a couple of days! Remember to factor in carrying the weight in your hand luggage - no way would I put that in my case!
Old 1 Mar 10, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

We are there for 4 weeks so plenty of time to get it.

Has anyone got a photo of this album, i am intrigued?

Rachel
x
Old 1 Mar 10, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

It did weigh a ton, I think that's why mine broke, I'll take a photo of it and post it asap. Randy came to our hotel with it.
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 10, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Chilly80 View Post

Thanks for this, i have just emailed him now - fingers crossed!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread

Tags
randy chapman