Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Weddings and Honeymoons
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.
Closed Thread
Unread 6 Apr 10, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hayley&Gareth View Post
Here is the dress...
venuslatinamerica/image/c...FR-541x700.jpg
venuslatinamerica/image/c...0R-541x700.jpg

I've taken a bit of a gamble... I've got 5 stone to lose, so I've picked a dress a size above my goal weight. I've done this as a mega incentive to get my fat bum moving and eating properly. I've done it before.. I can do it again!

Here is the tiara
images.marketplaceadvisor.cha...7844/t627d.jpg
Beautiful, and i dont think theres any better incentive to lose the weight than making sure you fit in your wedding dress

Not 100% sure as I've gone beyond the package by adding an extra hour for the photography to allow for extra pics on the GF beach.. Will have a look at the contact and let you know
Exactly what I want to do, was trying to figure timing out with the 3 hour package as I want him to arrive slightly before I leave so i can get a few pics getting into my dress & leaving the hotel and wanted pics at the GF beach after and was thinking I won't fit it in to 3 hours so will need to add an extra hour.

Ok so I have $525 plus tax for the photography inclusive of images, I believe this is this years price. Its an extra $150 for the extra hour, adding tax to all of that is a total of $772.13
Thanks for posting that, i now have an idea how much the extra hour will be and how much I need to budget for this. I think I will just go with the DVD only option though. Did you pay the 50% deposit on the before or after tax price
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to WDW
Unread 6 Apr 10, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell1986
slightly serious Dibber

Wow 6 inches is really impressive! Well I'm doing the Cambridge diet again as of tomorrow and that averages a loss of 1 stone per month so as my wedding is about 17 months away i'll have plenty of time to tone up

Hayley, it's my dress! It's beautiful When you get it would you mind trying it on and posting or emailing me a picture? I'm going dress shopping for the first time on the 17th but that is the first dress I ever fell in love with and think eventually I will get something similar made.

Good luck doing the Cambridge Diet! Have you done it before? I have been doing it for 14 weeks (with a few blips lol) and I've lost 51lb I've got a long way to go yet but the Cambridge Diet really works and I love the quick results! Shame the stuff doesn't taste a bit nicer though lol

April 2006 New York, Virgin Economy, Novotel Times Square
March 2009 Sweden, SAS Economy, Icehotel Jukkasjarvi Trip Report
October 2009 West Coast (San Francisco, Yosemite, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Anaheim) Virgin PE outbound Economy inbound Trip Report
Novemer 2010 Florida, Wedding and Honeymoon, Virgin PE, Indian Creek Villa
tinkerbell1986 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 6 Apr 10, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Hayley&Gareth
Imagineer

Hayley&Gareth's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 23

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 28
Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
Thanks for posting that, i now have an idea how much the extra hour will be and how much I need to budget for this. I think I will just go with the DVD only option though. Did you pay the 50% deposit on the before or after tax price
I totalled everything up including tax then divided the amount by 2 to give us our 50% deposit So my deposit was $386.07 with another $387.06 due on the wedding day.

Edited at 09:27 PM.
Hayley&Gareth is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
6 Weeks USA Tour!
Unread 6 Apr 10, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Hayley&Gareth
Imagineer

Hayley&Gareth's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1986 View Post
Hayley, it's my dress! It's beautiful When you get it would you mind trying it on and posting or emailing me a picture? I'm going dress shopping for the first time on the 17th but that is the first dress I ever fell in love with and think eventually I will get something similar made.

Good luck doing the Cambridge Diet! Have you done it before? I have been doing it for 14 weeks (with a few blips lol) and I've lost 51lb I've got a long way to go yet but the Cambridge Diet really works and I love the quick results! Shame the stuff doesn't taste a bit nicer though lol
I will certainly try it on and send you a pic, I'm picking it up from Carrie when we go back to Florida this September, SO excited now! It's a lovely dress!

I've done Cambridge before - did it for 4 weeks before I fell off he wagon with family do's etc and uni work but determined this time! I lost loads of weight a few years ago doing Slimming World, but as I have quite a bit more to lose I need to see the results soon-ish or else i'll give in! I only have the chocolate tetras, and the occasional bar so no mixing or blending for me you've done really well so far, well done! It's a hard going diet initially but you're over the worst after week 1. I'm on day 1 as of tomorrow so wish me luck!
Hayley&Gareth is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
6 Weeks USA Tour!
Unread 6 Apr 10, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Hayley&Gareth
Imagineer

Hayley&Gareth's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
OK so i'm reckless with the plastic today... just bought the shoes!

very/jee-jee-diaman...ken=/q/c99461e

Edited at 09:40 PM.
6 Weeks USA Tour!
Unread 6 Apr 10, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell1986
slightly serious Dibber

OK so i'm reckless with the plastic today... just bought the shoes!

http://images.littlewoods.com/is/image/Littlewoods/prodDetailMainT?$prodDetailMain$&$prod_img=A011_SP 713_04_CZ06Ea
That plastic is gonna melt!

Can't get the link to work though

Good luck with starting tomorrow. I'm sure you remember the first few days are the worst but after those it is so much better! Tomorrow is sort of a fresh start for me too. I've had my birthday, OH's birthday and 2 relatives birthdays this week so been really tricky and gone pretty off track eek. Saw my CDC today for more stuff but asked her not to weigh me. So back on the wagon tomorrow morning and not getting weighed again for 10 days so hopefully it will be a good result

April 2006 New York, Virgin Economy, Novotel Times Square
March 2009 Sweden, SAS Economy, Icehotel Jukkasjarvi Trip Report
October 2009 West Coast (San Francisco, Yosemite, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Anaheim) Virgin PE outbound Economy inbound Trip Report
Novemer 2010 Florida, Wedding and Honeymoon, Virgin PE, Indian Creek Villa
tinkerbell1986 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 6 Apr 10, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post

I've seen this dress before and it is gorgeous! Good luck with the weight loss, no doubt you will look fab on your big day!
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 6 Apr 10, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Hayley&Gareth
Imagineer

Hayley&Gareth's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1986 View Post
That plastic is gonna melt!

Can't get the link to work though

Good luck with starting tomorrow. I'm sure you remember the first few days are the worst but after those it is so much better! Tomorrow is sort of a fresh start for me too. I've had my birthday, OH's birthday and 2 relatives birthdays this week so been really tricky and gone pretty off track eek. Saw my CDC today for more stuff but asked her not to weigh me. So back on the wagon tomorrow morning and not getting weighed again for 10 days so hopefully it will be a good result
Just edited the link so hopefully it should work now!

10 days is good not to think about weighing, you'll deffo have a big loss! Yep anticipating an awful headache tomorrow, so hopefully I will sleep through the most of it! I've got loads of tetras in the fridge so havent seen my CDC in ages so hopefully wont see her until i'm back fully into the swing of things!
6 Weeks USA Tour!
Closed Thread