Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Weddings and Honeymoons
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.
Orlando Attraction Tickets
Closed Thread
Unread 27 Sep 10, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
We are having a 12pm ceremony at Sea Breeze Point, Boardwalk
Then having drinks around Boardwalk before 5.30pm ADR at Yachtsman Steakhouse
Will then use our limo hire to go round to Polynesian ready to watch Wishes at 9pm on the beach where the music is piped in
Think it'll all work out time wise; and if not, more photos of course!
Lol, the more photos the better, I defo wana upgrade my photo package and I wana get a DVD to show everyone back home! I wud like to watch the fireworks at the poly too. Where are you staying? x
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 27 Sep 10, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1403 View Post
I havent seen it - didnt even see you had put on on here. Only literally just seen this post.

Ahh ur welcome hun, the dibb has been my lifeline since we started going in 2006. I'm hoping I may be posting plenty of wedding questions one day on here

xxx
I hope you are guna get me lots of pics! The 4 of us shud meet up soon, been too long! all I have been doing is posting questions lol! So much to think about, little bit scary! Wish we could afford a quick trip b4 the wedding! But it looks beautiful! Look at the link for the dress, tell me what you think! Xx
Unread 27 Sep 10, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Disney Wedding View Post
Lol, the more photos the better, I defo wana upgrade my photo package and I wana get a DVD to show everyone back home! I wud like to watch the fireworks at the poly too. Where are you staying? x
Staying at OKW if the offer is on, POFQ otherwise; AKL if we can get a good price

Don't upgrade your photography package direct with Disney as it is very expensive
A lot of previous DFTW brides use Randy Chapman for photography with Stan of SVTS for videography, you can get both for about $600 which is far cheaper than Disney photography and based on former brides' recommendation, so I am using Randy, only getting videography if we can afford it

Having the bridal shoot too (subject to money but we should be able to stretch to it!) in MK & HS for more photos of me in my dress with Matt in the parks. I am sure that will be an incredible experience and I can't wait!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
6 Castle Challenge - Asian Parks
Unread 27 Sep 10, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Staying at OKW if the offer is on, POFQ otherwise; AKL if we can get a good price

Don't upgrade your photography package direct with Disney as it is very expensive
A lot of previous DFTW brides use Randy Chapman for photography with Stan of SVTS for videography, you can get both for about $600 which is far cheaper than Disney photography and based on former brides' recommendation, so I am using Randy, only getting videography if we can afford it

Having the bridal shoot too (subject to money but we should be able to stretch to it!) in MK & HS for more photos of me in my dress with Matt in the parks. I am sure that will be an incredible experience and I can't wait!
I would love a bridal shoot at Mk, but not sure if we can stretch to it. Hopefully! We wana swim with dolphins the day after the wedding at paradise cove! Again quite expensive, I just wana get a credit card and splash out, but dave is 'sensible' lol so wont let me
Guna save save save see how much we can stretch to!
Unread 27 Sep 10, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell1403
slightly serious Dibber

I hope you are guna get me lots of pics! The 4 of us shud meet up soon, been too long! all I have been doing is posting questions lol! So much to think about, little bit scary! Wish we could afford a quick trip b4 the wedding! But it looks beautiful! Look at the link for the dress, tell me what you think! Xx
Just found it - WOW! It's certainly a princess dress. You'll look stunning.

Don't worry I have 3 4gb memory cards for my camera so that should be enough lol!

We should definately meet up, especially as we couldnt come to ur engagement party. We can spend the night talking all things Disney

That's what the Dibb is for - its the best of the best on here!

Also forgot to say to you have you checked out the Disney Fairytale weddings CD. Don't know how Disney you are planning to go but there is some beautiful instrumental Disney songs on there

xxx
Tinkerbell1403 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our little Belle's 1st trip
Unread 27 Sep 10, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1403 View Post
Just found it - WOW! It's certainly a princess dress. You'll look stunning.

Don't worry I have 3 4gb memory cards for my camera so that should be enough lol!

We should definately meet up, especially as we couldnt come to ur engagement party. We can spend the night talking all things Disney

That's what the Dibb is for - its the best of the best on here!

Also forgot to say to you have you checked out the Disney Fairytale weddings CD. Don't know how Disney you are planning to go but there is some beautiful instrumental Disney songs on there

xxx
Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hun we totally need to meet up ASAP! I have everything planned - totally disneyfied but no one seems to get it! lol! Got all songs, all but 1 disney!

When u n stu free, u can cum 2 ours for dinner? xxx
Unread 27 Sep 10, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I would love a bridal shoot at Mk, but not sure if we can stretch to it. Hopefully! We wana swim with dolphins the day after the wedding at paradise cove! Again quite expensive, I just wana get a credit card and splash out, but dave is 'sensible' lol so wont let me
Guna save save save see how much we can stretch to!
I know, we're avoiding the CC as much as we can as we already have money on CC and don't want to add to it if we can help it. But equally, we're not going to go without small things if we really want to do them to make the trip special. We'll pay it back after! It's only debt if you can't afford it!

I would advocate that about the DFTW CD and it's only about 5 on Amazon, it's beautiful even just to get you feeling all fluffy and weddingy

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
6 Castle Challenge - Asian Parks
Unread 27 Sep 10, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell1403
slightly serious Dibber

Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hun we totally need to meet up ASAP! I have everything planned - totally disneyfied but no one seems to get it! lol! Got all songs, all but 1 disney!

When u n stu free, u can cum 2 ours for dinner? xxx
I don't worry we totally get it! You can throw it all at us. I think I may be more excited about your wedding than the future prospects of my own lol!

We are free pretty much any weekend apart. The next few weeks are busy for us I got a lot of birthday meals/drink etc. I think the next Saturday we are free is 9th October. If your not free then name a date

xxx
Tinkerbell1403 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our little Belle's 1st trip
Closed Thread
Florida Tix