Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Jun 11, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Hey Sarah! Ur plans sound amazing I am getting married at cypress grove on the 12th oct, ur bridesmaid colour is similar to mine I have gone for coral, I got the dresses from the BHS range they do. Can't wait to hear more x Amy x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 11, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post

I know what you mean, and you do pay to be a Disney bride for sure.
As long as you're happy, and that you have an amazing day- thats all that matters x
Old 23 Jun 11, 01:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Originally Posted by paradise89 View Post
Hey Sarah! Ur plans sound amazing I am getting married at cypress grove on the 12th oct, ur bridesmaid colour is similar to mine I have gone for coral, I got the dresses from the BHS range they do. Can't wait to hear more x Amy x
Thanks Amy, my BM dresses are also from the BHS range
I bet you are so excited, October will be here so soon. Make sure you share pictures with us after the big day
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 11, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
pennycrayon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Oooh lovely! I love Mexico! I know what you mean about this royal rooms I thought they looked great but now not so excited and they are so expensive!
Old 23 Jun 11, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Wedding day plans

The wedding morning will start for me, my mum, sister and other 2 bridesmaids with an 8am breakfast, here -

As i'll be staying in BLT the evening before with my mum, we'll all get the monorail round to Grand Floridian and back to BLT after breakfast to start getting ready.
The ladies from Beaute Speciale are due to arrive at 9.30sm to start transforming us and Jason is due to arrive at 11am to start with the photos, hopefully there will be enough time to get some last minute getting ready photos, the usual dress, shoes & accessory shots and then hopefully some shots around BLT/Contemporary once we are all ready.

My bridesmaids will then head off to Cypress Grove although I need to decide how they will get there yet, I'm thinking of hiring a limo to transport everyone there and onto the reception after.

Me and my mum will then leave for Cypress grove in one of these -

And the ceremony at Cypress Grove will probably start around 1.15pm and should be finished I expect by 1.45pm or possibly a bit earlier, we'll take a few group shots with our guests before they head of to the pre reception/cocktail hour and we will spend another 30mins or so taking pictures around Cypress Grove before using the Rolls Royce to go to our reception venue and hopefully get about 30minutes worth of photos in before the reception actually starts.

Our cocktail hour & reception will be held at Grand Cypress villas golf resort, they have a number of private rooms and have been extremely helpful in letting me choose my own menu, we are free to bring in any decor, cake etc we want and the room isn't actually costing us anything we only pay for the food & drinks.
The cocktail hour will be out on a private terrace from 2.30pm and then we'll move into St Andrews private room at 3.30pm for our reception

[CENTER][/CENTER[

We'll be having the regular white linens and white chair covers with silver sashes and obviously with only about 13 guests the room will be sectioned off so we won't look stupid in a huge room.

Once the reception is over we'll head over to the Grand Floridian for more photos and then we'll have about an hour to just sit down and relax with our guests probably in a bar/lounge at The Grand Floridian before it's time to check in for our Wishes cruise on the Grand 1 yacht

Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 11, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

More wedding purchases

I've ordered one of these great boxes from Ebay to carry my dress over in, I'd deffinitely recommed the company (if anyone wants to know who it is, i'll look it up) the box looks great and delievery was really quick.

I've also got myself one of these great hangers, I think it will make some great photos with my dress. I've got the hanger in white with hot pink writing saying Mrs and my new surname and then a turquoise bow, so matches our colour scheme perfectly.

Old 23 Jun 11, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsPorter2011
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi Sarah...
Congratulations! Your plans sound amazing. I am getting married at Cypress Grove in December, I have heard so many good reviews about it.
Do you mind me asking where you got your 'hanger' from. I love it!
Trip #8 March 2017
MrsPorter2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 11, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Of course not, it's from Etsy etsy/shop/buttonzandb...f=pr_shop_more the link should take you to the sellers shop
Old 23 Jun 11, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post

OH MY GOSH I love the hanger! They are gorgeous, such a lovely little touch. The dress box is great too
Old 24 Jun 11, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsPorter2011
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
Of course not, it's from Etsy etsy/shop/buttonzandb...f=pr_shop_more the link should take you to the sellers shop
Thanks Sarah. Will definitely be getting one of these
Trip #8 March 2017
MrsPorter2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread