Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Weddings and Honeymoons
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.
Florida Escapes
Closed Thread
Unread 10 Aug 11, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Hello chatterboxes!

Hope you are ok

Just checking in for lunchtime

Looking forward to a night off of gym tonight, my legs feel tired, not
achy but heavy and tired. Back to it tomorrow though.

Got chicken and vegetable curry for dinner tonight, a biiiiig portion for just over 400 cals as it's so padded out with veg so looking forward to that!

Sorting out my mum's birthday present next week, getting her an ipod shuffle with my sister ready for November so that's a good job done. Also going to put some aside for Xmas this month, it's creeping up on us! It's mid-August nearly and sister goes away in October for 2 weeks so that leaves only September and she's a bit hectic to get hold of as her work hours are all over the place.

Emz, we've decided against DLP, Matt is far too sensible and would rather us have extra spends for the honeymoon, or an extra buffer, clear credit card, save for Christmas etc - see, far too sensible! Boo! We'd have gone 21st November though so we'd just have missed you. We went last November though and love love loved the Cheyenne, it's fantastic! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself! DLP at Christmas is great but it's bloody freezing so pleeeeease wrap up warm, no such thing as too many layers, seriously, can't stress that enough!

Must go back and check that satay recipe, will be a gooden when I'm on my own

What's this broccoli and cauli soup, I love that flavour, might find a recipe ready for winter soup making

Cherish that taste of cake, won't be any excuses for cake after today's double birthday celebrations!

Liz, definitely don't ebay your rings, sell them on a gold transfer, we got a lot of money through Tesco Gold a few months back and you get clubcard points for airmiles too! Bonus!
Sorry to hear Dan's struggling, sounds a bit mean throwing him in at the deep end! Hope he gets some help!

Kim, glad you enjoyed Boyzone, my sister was a major fan back in the day, I like some of their slower songs, but I don't think Matt would ever allow them for the wedding.

Speaking of, I'm really struggling with songs for the wedding. I think general background will be the Disney weddings cd but processional and recessional I don't know. I really like 'Dream' by Patricia Ahn but Matt will say it's depressing so might use Spectromagic instrumental for processional and Married Life (theme from Up!) for the recessional but mum would like us to use Fantasmic! Plenty of time to think about it I guess

Think that's all for now, cheerio!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
6 Castle Challenge - Asian Parks
Unread 10 Aug 11, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Afternoon ladies

Gosh I'm so tired today, I think I saw every hour on the clock last night ... with the rain and the riots my head just wasn't wanting to do the sleeping thing, as a results the monkeys are back in my head. I think I need to see the optician to rule out needing a new prescription.

I'm going to body pump and boxercise tonight ... eek...doubling up in preparation for Saturday in case I get dragged of this wagon I've been staying firmly in place on for 3 weeks!

I was thinking today, I know I'm on a lot more calories now than I usually am when I'm dieting, but this is the best I've probably done since I lose all my weight about 7 years ago. I normally fall off after two weeks, I haven't had a day or or gone over once! I'm really quite shocked. I've had a small piece of organic dark chocolate, but apart from that no chocolate, and only 2 packets of frazzles, and a handful of flumps, thats my lot in 3 weeks, I just don't crave them anymore...a lot to be said about this whole foods stuff!

I've only had one day where I haven't done exercise and I'm really feeling the results. Even though I'm still quite "heavy" for what I'm used to, I can already see a difference in my body shape, I'm pretty sure my stomach is flatter than its ever been, which makes me happy much to David's annoyance as I ask him 100 times a day, does my tummy look flatter? Honestly the quest of the flat stomach has been mine for about 7 years now, and I've never come close, even though I did hunners of exercise! Its all about the food dude!

I went from Scottish to California in the space of a sentence ... and I'm neither!

Anyway, work was hard today because I was soooo tired, but I powered through, came home and had a nap which appears to have killed me as I'm pretty sure I could have slept till tomorrow morning. Sitting in my gym gear, put it on for motivation because the weather is just horrible here, its cold and damp and the phrase "torrential rain" is being thrown around. Which I'm not bothered about because the weather really is the best policeman! And will keep any ideas of rioting in Glasgow at bay.

Kim congrats on your new toy ... I want one and I'm not even sure what it does but I'm sure I need it, I must do.

Nat, boo to Matt and his sensibility, David is the same, which I remind myself is a good thing, otherwise we'd be poor. Just want to say a massive well done on the effort at the gym so far .. so excited for you. Just remember one thing I learned years ago. It takes 3 weeks (21 days) on average for something to become a habit. If you can make it 3 weeks at the gym, its likely you'll stick to it :-) Hurrah for you! Well chuffed with ya pal!

Emz ... well done on the running, are you enjoying it. Running just isn't my thing, but I do it because I have to. I have to admit, I did a 10k a couple of years ago after doing an 8 week training programme (that I did 6 weeks of). I finished in an hour and 5 mins which I was well chuffed with. (However I did knock like 20 mins off my time by starting my finish line sprint way too early, and thinking it was around the corner kicked into action and alas, it wasn't there. But I couldn't stop as I'd look daft so kept sprinting ... thought I was going to die ... stopped abruptly at the finish line and started heaving much to the alarm of the wee coordinator guy giving out the goodie bags etc ... he kept his distance!) RUnning in a race is so much more fun than running alone, I will actually admit I enjoyed it, particularly when I saved my sister in law from smashing her face when she tripped on a cats eye on the Kingston bridge, I caught her mid fall ... lifesaver me! Anyway I'm digressing way too much ... my point is well done you. Be careful with the cake, I had a costco cake for my birthday once, I didn't like it, it was like eating spoonfuls of granulated sugar.

Liz, sorry to hear about Dan, I'm a bit like him, takes me ages to adjust to change, hopefully he'll get the course he needs and it will boost him a bit. As for the gold dont put it on ebay like everyone else says, get it valued at a jewelers.

Dinner tonight is salmon, new potatoes and brocolli ... love it! And maybe some SF jelly .. hehe.
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 10 Aug 11, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks Tracey, well I'm at 2 weeks and it's going well, pretty sure 3 will be easy enough!

Liz, I'm really sorry I've just been through and can't see the satay recipe, would you mind reposting? Ta love! x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 10 Aug 11, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Hello lovelies!
Think I'll go into town this weekend with my jewels lol.
Feel like Golum.

Nat - songs sound lovely, any of them. Pick what you want though! Strangely enough, and not everyone is the same I'm sure, I paid no attention whatsoever to the songs that we'd so carefully chosen. All I remember is looking at Dan as I walked. Can't even remember hearing them and we had a guitarist playing them!
Satay is - Cook slices of chicken (either gently saute in water or use a bit of coconut oil), then add about 100ml coconut milk (I use reduced fat), tablespoon peanut butter (no added salt or sugar ideally), splash of soy sauce, pinch of chili flakes. Reduce down till it's sticky. Serve with as little rice as possible (I manage to only have about 35g, but mix it in and add veg)
Lovely pressie for your Mum! Yeah Christmas is not far away. I bought a lot of pressies in the Jan sales, which I never do, but will defo do in future as we're skint now.

Tracey - you sound so positive and motivated! It's lovely. Must be working really well for you. I like how multilingual you're becoming dude.
I'm more of a prefer to get chucked in at the deep end, muddle my way through kind. I thrive on feeling pressured and stressed out I think and then like to come home and moan about it so I can have a glass of wine (if i'm honest lol).

Dan's Sister (my BM and hairdresser extraordinaire who turned out to be the best BM ever) got engaged the other week. Her fiance took her to Paris and asked her at the top of the Eiffel tower. They are skint too, so his Brother had paid for them to go, so it was really lovely. She's asked me to be BM! So I've gone from bride to bridesmaid. Nice goal. Just need a date now, but she's still married, so she'll have to get a quick divorce. They don't take long really these days.
So am BM twice next year. I should do this professionally. Actually, has anyone who is married ever thought about becoming a wedding planner? Bet you'd be good Kel. What about people getting married? I'd have loved to have a planner.

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Last minute trip
Unread 10 Aug 11, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
This thread has been automatically closed.

You will find the new thread created by clicking HERE.
Closed Thread
Orlando Attraction Tickets