Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Aug 11, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Just quickie as I was on my way to bed when I saw the posts.

First off, Tracey, don’t be silly you aren’t letting us down and I think I know you well enough by now to know there is no way you would skip exercise on a whim and you tummy must be bad. It could be that your stomach is just reacting to the diet change but I think it wouldn’t as be as severe, a bit of gurgling maybe but no way pain. I t could aso be that the whole foods have highlighted a food intolerance to like wheat, diry or gluten but again, I don’t think it would cause the pain. It sounds a bit like Gallstones actually which can be painful right around the abdomen and above but the last time someone I know was going through pain like that it was a Urinary Tract infection and course of antibiotics fixed it. It could also definitely be an appendicitis which could have flared up with the change in exercise or for another reason, but no matter what it is, you need to see a doctor and get yourself checked out. Can you see anything protruding (like appendices) or can you feel anything? Got o the doctors, you hear me missy? Don’t suffer. I want to log on tomorrow and see you’ve been and got it checked out!

Natalie – just quickly inches:

Boobs
Waist (above navel)
Hips (at largest part below belly)
Arms (at the top)
Thighs (largest part)
And you can do your belly if you like.

Do once a week, same places, same time. Thanks for the TR comments! I so need to learn to cut it down though! Eek.

Right need my beddy byes – night all speak tomorrow. xx
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 11, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
HELLO MY LOVLIES!

sorry i have abandoned you this week, i have been staying up with scott and he doesn't have internet connected in his house yet so no dibbing for me!

emz i love the bouquets and the colour scheme idea, i love bold colours! and the lady and the tramp cake topper! i had seen that too meant to mention it to you! glad you are enjoying the running. sorry you had sore stomach at paintballing. i wouldn't want to ever do paintballing! scares me!
i had been on the pill for 3 years, i'm now on the implant, it was the best thing i ever did, i love not having to take the pill every day. but i did bleed twice before i was supposed to. i told my doctor and she just said it could be due to stress, and if it happened more than twice in a row i was to come back for tests but it never did.

tracey, sorry to hear you are having stomach problems, they sound really painful i would maybe go to the doctor about that!

yvonne, love reading about your dress shopping escapades! you must be thrilled!

liz, glad to hear you and dan had a talk and he had a talk with his manager. bet you'll be glad to get into your office! hope you can post pictures!

kel, glad you had a great birthday, a camera wow! the lumix seems really really popular! i will read the next part of your trippie, but i've vowed to post the net day of mine first!
i think you've made the right decision with your course, the higher degree will always be looked on as better. hope you can find time for everything and don't get too stressed about it all!

natalie, your weekend sounds good with all your films and tv! glad you are getting on good at the gym.

as for me, i've definitely screwed up my gettig into the tens. staying up at scotts, it was really really rainy so we spent a lot of time in the house, therefore snacking was quite frequent. also one night we were with some of scott's family who live nearby and half a bottle of wine and a chinese. not the best but it was my first time meeting them so couldn't say no.
exercise wise it's been ok, i did an hour on the bike on monday and did 45 mins tonight. but i feel really bloated and won't be surprised at all if the scales show 11 again
i WILL be back on track this week, have dinner with my friend and his new girlfriend tomorrow, so will have alcohol. but it's at the beginning of the week so lots of time to work it off.
i have also downloaded the couch to 5k app for my phone so i might start that this week. need to get a sports bra on tuesday and some running trainers.

off to try and write some more trip report!
Old 15 Aug 11, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Morning Ladies,

Just a quick one from me to report a 1/2lb loss this week! 3 birthday celebrations and a meal out on Monday have taken their toll but I am glad it was still a loss.

The only thing to get in my way this week is a Nandos on Wednesday as a treat to ourselves for getting through the day babysitting hehe, will just avoid the chips though! I was supposed to be going to a tribute band day and night at an RAF camp in Oxford on Saturday but we are now going to look around a wedding reception venue at lunch time so I have cancelled. Good for the scales as it would of involved alcohol!

Doing a meal plan today for the week as going to do an online shop to be delivered Thursday, going to do a quick search for some low calories meals to look for some new ideas

Hope you all have good results, welcome back Amy, we have missed you! xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 11, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Hello everyone
2.5lbs loss for me putting me at 12st7lbs, getting there! Getting into the 11s by my week off will be tricky but I will do my damndest to do it. 2.5lbs per week is what I need to do, 3 weeks. Picnic this weekend but we can't afford to do a giant blowout for it so should be ok, then mum's BBQ the weekend after but mum's pretty good at getting me meat and salad, it's chips n dips I need to stay away from but I'm very focussed and right now I know I can do it. Very pleased with myself as I hate exercise as you know but I've pushed the gym etc and really been careful with my cals. Scales locked away again til next week.

Emz, well done with 1/2lb given the social events of last week, keep it up chicken!

Amy, hope you're still enjoying your summer hols, sounds like it!

Right, that's all folks, off to workskies xx

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 11, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Morning ladies!
STS from me - no surprise there! Know my inches are going down, but going to measure them monthly as find it more motivating. Been doing a lot more exercise than usual and back feels nice and strong again.

Nat - well done on that fantastic loss, great result.

Amy - don't worry hun, it's so hard when you're away and eating and drinking out. Is the trippie done yet?

Emz - a loss is still a loss and that's a great one if you've had lots going on.

Kel - what fab pressies. So glad you got the knot out too! Trin is like that once I get them out of her too. Funny, as you think they'd not overly notice. Sounds like you had a lovely birthday. Any pics of the camera? I want a new one. My old one is a bit brick like and we'd like a nice small slim one for next year.

Well I've been up early today and briskly walking the dog. Then started work at 08:15. Got a job to fill, but it's hard as loads of my candidates are on holiday. Feeling a bit more motivated after a weekend off.

Need to get some food supplies really today, but want to spend the day finishing off bits of work then exercising as much as possible whilst I'm in the mood.

Tracey - what sort of pain is it, sharp and stabbing or dull ache? I had my appendix taken out when it started to go whilst I was on stage being hypnotised! I only ever experienced lower right hand sharp pain with it, but know sometimes the pain can spread. It does also make you nauseous.

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 11, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
hey girls, well my luck of still losing even though i had a few baddies are up, i gained 2lbs so back up at 11st 1.75lbs.
but im feeling good about this week, i tend to lose when i have more shifts at work because i am doing exercise even though i don't notice and i'm never hungry at work. i have one bad meal tonight and that it for this week, so plenty of time to undo the damage.

well done on the losses natalie and emz. emz, loss is still a loss! natalie, i'm sure you can do 2.5 each week, just need to keep working hard!

sorry about sts liz, but at least you weren't surrised and it's better than my gain.

probably won't be on until tomorrow unless someone happens to comment when i'm on the train to stirling!
Old 15 Aug 11, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
and meant to say liz, about a quarter of the way through the next day, won't get any done tonight but going to finish it on tuesday!
Old 15 Aug 11, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Nat - well done on the loss, I believe you can do 2.5lb a week and reach your target my lovely, you really are in the zone now! Chips and dip are hard for me to resist too!

Liz - glad you are now feelign stronger and more motivate dat work, hope you find the right person to fill the job! Any news on your office?

Amy - it was a gain you were expecting so just start again today - or tomorrow after a yummy dinner tonight!

Me and Scott are goign to try Jilian DVD tonight as still haven't done it, then we have some seabass, veg and brown rice for dinner, we were supposed to have that yesterday after a heavy day eatign Saturday but we couldn't decline Dad's offer of a yummy roastie and no washing up hehe.

Does anyone know how long brown rice will take to cook in the steamer? Should I put it on the bottom tray as will take longer than the veg?

Kel - you will be pleased to hear we dusted off the steamer and used it Friday night to cook carrots, leeks and beans, was yummy with salmon! Now it will be used much more often as I had forgotten how yummy the veggies taste from it! And very easy too, can prep them in advance We hav a lumix TZ10 and LOVE it! What one did you get? Show us some of your first snaps! hehe. xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 11, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Hey ladies!
Amy - aww bless you, it'll be off in no time at all. You're still doing better than me! Looking forward to the next installment.

Emz - I have no idea how to use my steamer as lost instructions. Will have to get the actual thing out and look at what sort it is. How have you used yours? I haven't a clue.

I am shattered now lol. Too early a start for me I think and then working and not stopped yet. Going to email these CVs then have a break!

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 11, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi ladies.

Natalie and em well done on ur losses! You can defiantly get down to your target natalie, just sty away from the naughies!

Liz although u stayed the same u are eating so healthy so you are probably loosing inches. I prefer doing mine monthly as I see more of a result than weekly and that spurs me on! In fact I'm due to take mine tomorrow actaully so should see a few more inches disppear for good!

Amy hope u can get back on track this week I do find it easier at work as in always busy and don't have time to snack or think about food really but it's the weekends I find difficult! Like yesterday I was clearing out the fridge as found a bit of birthday cake Gordon hid from me and a snickers duo which I hate half of! I'm always like that on a Sunday, particilarly when I've been drinking the night before, I just want sweet stuff and a takeaway!

I did refrain from the takeaway tho and it paid off cos I've lost 3lb this week! I'm chuffed with that seen as I ha a few slices if birthday cake over the week and was drinking saturday although I stuck to vodka diet coke all night and didn't have that much. Also I and in and was hungry so had cereal! Normally it would have been a kebab!

So that takes me 2lb away of the target I set myself for holiday and I'm sure I'l do that but I'm a bit worried as I'm of work and have a few lunches out planned then my birthday night out on Saturday so I'l need to be really careful and avoid snacking during the day. I'm determined to do it as this will mean I have lost 4atone in total so far!

I was getting loads of lovely comments again at the weekend and I felt great in my new dress so i just need to keep thinking about that to keep me away from bad food!

Anyway better go, I'm off out a walk with my friend and her baby, just hope the rain stays off!

Have a good day everyone x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread